Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Memory loss

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok I'm talking to one of my oldest mates at the moment, and I'm saying how I don't know why I just am so scared of fighting. And he's saying thats weird cos I used to beat everyone up. He says he is serious and aint takin the piss he said I smacked 3 guys at our old school.

I cant remember!!! :confused:

Comments

• Options
    How long ago were you meant to have done this?
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    How long ago were you meant to have done this?

4-6 years ago.
  • Options
    You should be able to remember that :eek2:
  • Options
    Re: Memory loss
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Ok I'm talking to one of my oldest mates at the moment, and I'm saying how I don't know why I just am so scared of fighting. And he's saying thats weird cos I used to beat everyone up. He says he is serious and aint takin the piss he said I smacked 3 guys at our old school.

I cant remember!!! :confused:
    he's got the wrong guy then. it's his memory that's faulty.
    please don't worry about being scared of fighting. real men fight is a load of bollox that leads to grief. most men who fight are a serious pain in the arse for everyone else. i'm big enough and ugly enough and loud and confident enough, for most blokes to pressume i'll knock them senseless if they step out of line, so have never realy had to fight. i became aware of my intimidating charms around the age of 18 or so and used it to my adavantage whenever necessary.
    i have been able to look after myself though. would you be impressed if your gp, or dentist, or local milkman had a reputation for scrapping and biting ears off? avoid trouble or get a mate who'll do the fighting while you scarper. more sensative men are needed... not more bloody morons.
  • Options
    my bloke and his mate got jumped on by 6 guys last week on their way home from a club, they weren't mugged or anything which( don't get me wrong i think mugging is an awful thing!) surely just made it an even more pointless act of aggresion?!:confused: :mad:
  • Options
    yea. i dont want to fight but this guy is just pushing me around and hes getting worse everyday. now hes even punching me and such in the corridors when i pass him.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ms ginger
    my bloke and his mate got jumped on by 6 guys last week on their way home from a club, they weren't mugged or anything which( don't get me wrong i think mugging is an awful thing!) surely just made it an even more pointless act of aggresion?!:confused: :mad:
  • Options
    sorry forgot to add that if you don'y remember it probably wasn't you but its a shame people seem to think its such a 'big/macho' thing:(
  • Options
    yea. i dont want to fight but this guy is just pushing me around and hes getting worse everyday. now hes even punching me and such in the corridors when i pass him.
    poison the bastard or introduce him to some large mean looking blokes. there must be one or two around you can borrow.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    poison the bastard or introduce him to some large mean looking blokes. there must be one or two around you can borrow.

yea but like, he gives laura hassle out of school so if I get mates to stand up to him in school surely itll get worse for her?
  • Options

Have you tried asking him what his problem is?
  • Options
    I'm scared of fighting because I have to live with myself after deliberately hurting another.
  • Options

Have you tried asking him what his problem is?

yea once i was walking and he said "hey you little bastard" and i said "whats your problem" and he said "you" i think. didnt give a proper reason...
  • Options
    sounds like a true charmer!

theres not much you can say to that. i think you should just try to ignore him, looks like hes just trying to provoke a reaction from you.
  • Options
    sounds like a true charmer!

theres not much you can say to that. i think you should just try to ignore him, looks like hes just trying to provoke a reaction from you.

i can only ignore him for so long. its like, im even scared of him slightly now. i was shaking in last lesson cos i had sen him. well, im not scared of him as such i dont think, i just want him out of my life.
  • Options

i can only ignore him for so long. its like, im even scared of him slightly now. i was shaking in last lesson cos i had sen him. well, im not scared of him as such i dont think, i just want him out of my life.

you could always try going up to him first, maybe in class (safety in no.s and all that) and ask him specifically why he has a problem with you and what is he trying to achive with his behaviour, which not only will put him on the spot somewhere he can't thump you but should embarrace him enough to stop when he can't find an explanation for his pathetic attitude. It could be something as simple as trying to prove to his peirs that hes just as 'hard' as them (not making excuses for him) but if you stand up to him he might go and find some one weaker to pick on. Just an idea:)

i accept no responcibility for any ramifications or damage to persons or property as a result of my posts:D
  • Options
    Ask the dude why he's picking on you and if he is still an arsehole beat the crap out of him. Something will snap inside you and the adrenaline will pump and you'll hit him very hard and he should leave you alone.

Worked for me. Not saying that I'm right though, cause I usually never am. But people don't fuck with me any more because I beat up the guy who bullied me for several years and now they're scared that I'll hurt them too. Ah well...he had it coming.