Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

growers licience.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
you can only grow cannabis legaly in the uk if you have a home office licience. this year i will be applying for one. have yet to do a bit more research. anyone know the date the agreement with the united nations runs out? i know it's this year around spring. the agreement stops each signed country from legalising dope. when it runs out, most european countries have already signalled they will not resign to this now outdated bit of paper. march i think. i'll find out. not expecting my application to be successful but quite a few people from around the uk will be doing the same. and again and again and so on.

Comments

• Options
    What do you need to do before you can get a license? Do you need to prove to them that you are doing it for research purposes or something along those lines?

How do you go about getting a growers license? Ive never even heard of them before!!

jame
  • Options
    Originally posted by dawgbreath
    What do you need to do before you can get a license? Do you need to prove to them that you are doing it for research purposes or something along those lines?

How do you go about getting a growers license? Ive never even heard of them before!!

jame
    the last figure i can remember was something like 8, 000 acres are under hemp cultivation under a home office licience. some is industrial hemp... smoking old rope...some for medical research etc. all big players like monsanto and cieber giegy. guys like me don't get a licience. but there are a lot of people like me that gow anyway. these people do not wish to be classed as criminals. quite a few growers will be getting arrested this year.