Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drugs...wot drugs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i hear anti-depressants are quite good infact i tried munching loads of them and it MADE me feel depressed lol btw i was 13 when i tried weird coking ingredients as drugs that was 6 years ago im a big boy now

Comments

• Options
    Re: Drugs...wot drugs
    Originally posted by smokeit2002
    i hear anti-depressants are quite good infact i tried munching loads of them and it MADE me feel depressed lol btw i was 13 when i tried weird coking ingredients as drugs that was 6 years ago im a big boy now

Stay away from the legal

My only experience have been bad, with valium and tamazepans, such a bad comedown, self harming the works, that was a very long time ago tho. Was justy sitting there burning my self with a lighter, giving myself smilies with a clipper, not good !
  • Options
    i know the feeling i have a few myself along with scars from doodles and peoples names etched into my skin with a pair of compasses i got a tattoo over the top of one of the scars and it shows badly and it dont stop bleeding dunno y
  • Options
    i said on another post anti depresents such as tamezipam can be horible when taken to many.

i had T20's which are 20mgs worth and they are FUCKING strong. i took 2 i think and i thought i was dying i couldnt really move.

BUT if u take something like dizepam 5mg when not drinking it gives u a nice buzz.

BUT down sides are they are VERY adictive
  • Options
    Originally posted by jamesfowler2k2
    i said on another post anti depresents such as tamezipam can be horible when taken to many.

They're tranquillisers, NOT anti-depressants. Completely different kind of drug.

Taking anti-depressants doesn't have much effect if you're not depressed in the first place. They certainly won't make you 'happy' or give you a high, and can be extremely dangerous in overdose.

Get your facts straight:
    http://www.thesite.org/info/drugs/the_drugs/
  • Options
    oh yes sorry. i always get the 2 mixed up