Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Roll on Friday..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This weekend, I'll get the honour to try Magic Mushrooms for the first time, and tbh, I can't wait!
My question for all you experienced trippers is what should I do/watch/listen to while tripping for a really memorable time. Sure I could look on erowid or something for what to do, but I think you guys will be able to give me the best advice/ideas to make it a really amazing night :D:p

Comments

• Options
    well zoma. first rule is not on your own. you can stay at home with good music and a couple of cans. the urge to go out for a walk will probably be strong at some point. go for it. best if a small crowd of you have a fun night.four or five of you. the beach? the park? for a first time i would avoid pubs and clubs.
    all night supermarkets can be realy realy funny places. years of boring tesco suddenly becomes disney tesco. try to arrange to have around and upon you things you'll want for pleasure and habit. can of beer or coke in your pocket. fags if you smoke.
    restaurants and cafes are usualy a bad idea first time. it's doubtful you'll want to eat and you'll probably stand out like sore thumbs. you may get the feeling that there is a big neon sign hovering over your head alerting the world to the fact that your tripping... there is! have a good one one zoma.
    a case of zoma goes zo o m!
  • Options
    Cheers morrocan! :D I'll take your advice.
    I'm hopefully gonna get a few mates, some bud, some good music (any suggestions?? :p), all 5 minutes away from an all night Tesco. :D
    Should be fun!
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Cheers morrocan! :D I'll take your advice.
    I'm hopefully gonna get a few mates, some bud, some good music (any suggestions?? :p), all 5 minutes away from an all night Tesco. :D
    Should be fun!
    magic that you have an all night tesco! think of it as disneyland. most all nighters can spot stoners a mile off. they are used to it. people wondering around going "wow" and giggling. just try not to annoy the security guy but saying that i think most of them are cool if your not nicking stuff.
    i cannot possibly advise you on music. i like stuff you'll have never heard of. just play whatever. on shrooms even the tweenies can be good. have a good one.
  • Options
    Or get a copy of Disney Fantasia at you local Blockbuster and watch it while tripping :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by addyh
    Or get a copy of Disney Fantasia at you local Blockbuster and watch it while tripping :D
    no no! LIVE the dream.
  • Options
    I personaly wouldnt attempt to interact with 'normal' people too much your first time, give it a few goes so you can get the hang of it first. I mean I used to go to my gym for a swim on acid but not till I felt I had a hold on things because it ment talking to a few people.

Basicaly with shrooms you want all the things that would make a good chilled evening with some skunk, candles, soft music, comfy places to sit, lava lamp etc.

Morrocan is right on the walk thing, get outside with nature, we used to do shrooms in a local park in the summer and the greenness of the grass and the sky was really beautiful. Rap up warm though its piss cold at the moment.