Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So much hatred.

I must say I dont normaly stray into the board and I dont think I like it.

All sides of the argument can hardly conseal their hatred for each other.

If we are going to go to war, which it looks like we dont have a choice we shouldnt do it because we hate. It seems to me like a lot of people are getting really scared and Saddam is a good target so they can feel good about doing something to rid 'evil' from the world.

What happened to fighting terrorism? Its mutated into a war on anyone who doesnt aggree with the US.

You can NEVER ever win a war against terrorists with force, 'a nation that has to be continualy conquered can never be governed'

The issue that has to be addressed is why there are increasing numbers of people who seriously want to harm the US and you cant do that with a bomb and a gun.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The US is not going to conquer anybody. We have no need of empire. We will protect ourselves from mad men and that includes Saddam as well as Osama!

We hate no one but we are filled with a resolve to prevent the harboring of terrorists. We are going and there is no force in the world that will stop the Americans.

Let us see how the Iraqui people judge us once the Butcher of Baghdad is gone!
  • Options
    Re: So much hatred.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    All sides of the argument can hardly conseal their hatred for each other
    Well, I hope you're not including me in that assessment...
  • Options
    it's ok we're just slapping each other about a bit. the bloods only virtual at the moment!