Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Older women...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If there was this older, v.good looking women, 30 something with nice flat really good job and is looking for a long term relationship with someone my age (21) who she likes a fair bit. What are the chance's of this relationship like this lasting???

Comments

• Options
    i whould go for it myself... i dont know how long it whould last but neither do you till you try it :D

my mates keep telling me not to turn down a little more experience, and they think an older woman whould teach me a thing or 2! woohoo! but i dont listen lol
  • Options
    Re: PS
    Originally posted by Poi Boy
    Ive been seeing a 40yr old at the moment and im 24

do it !

Eww.

I think women like this are really sad and desperate to be honest. But yeah go for it innit.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: PS

Dont be so judgemental ! ever been there yourself ? do you know what its like ?

come on live a little !

so your telling me that when youre 40ish you wouldnt like a nice randy 25yr old ! come on most women fantasise about it !

thats not sad

Many a fine tune played on an old fiddle...........

Nah mate your just there so she can brag to her mates when they have their annual coffee and tea morning/friday night trip to the bingo.

Of course i havent been there cos...

a) Im not old enough to start chasing young men
    b) I doubt id be that sad.

Yeah old dears fantasise about it cos look at what theyd have otherwise yeah. I just think its nasty, have some saggin old dear if you want....whatever turns you on mate!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PS

Rose tinted glasses! Hey its just me view...ya know what i mean. If you get off on shagging a middle aged women then goooo for it. I'll just laugh at you from here.
  • Options
    Totally Agree

I totally agree with LacyMay :) My mum is 40 & thinkin about her datin someone 8years older than me makes me cringe!!

I work with a girl and her bfriend is 38 & she is 18! That makes me feel physically sick! Especially if they look it!! Ewwww :eek2: How can that ever work out?! 40 year old women will be 50 when you are 34!! Gross!!!
  • Options
    Re: Older women...
    Originally posted by Jay-O
    If there was this older, v.good looking women, 30 something with nice flat really good job and is looking for a long term relationship with someone my age (21) who she likes a fair bit. What are the chance's of this relationship like this lasting???

Same as any other relationship lasting! Age isnt anything but a number, and thats something you always have to remember, theres 8 yrs between me and my boyfriend, which for some strange reason is socially acceptable, but if i was 30 and he was 22 then i would be called a cradle snatcher! But if you get on well and want a relationship, why should the age diffrence stop ya?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PS

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:D

No need to be arsy ! im just saying try not to be so narrow minded ! Its very hard to comment seriously on something you have no experience of ?

a woman with experience goes a long way !

Yeah theres a woman with experience....then theres some sad, lonely, middle aged women with tits knocking the ground who gets off on thinking she can pull a younger lad. Lets face it the lad would have to be pretty desperate as well.

Like i said just my opinion.

You can say ive had no experience myself, but my mates 19 and he was going out with a 31 yr old mid last year. She was soooooo naff. She tried to hang around with us and talk like us. That is sad! She tried to squeeze herself into "young clothes" too *shudders* she was a proper monster.

Plus my auntie is 45 and is with a 27 yr old. And yeah well looking at them nuff said.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PS

:lol::lol::lol:

you are amusing

as you grow up you will understand a little better i hope !

Im bored of this conversation now and cant be arsed anymore !

Bye !

*curtseys*

She got you doing some gardening has she? Or some other naff old aged thing.

Oh bless, toddle off then :)
  • Options
    As you grow up?! Age doesn't necassarily (sp?!) mean that you know more!!

*just thought of LacyMays comment on tits knockin the floor :lol: * Very Attractive!!!!
  • Options
    Right... well, I`m 31 and to be honest I couldn`t for the life of me imagine going with a 19 or 20 year old.... it`d be like going out with my little brother. Ewww. My other half is 28, I don`t think I`d go beyond about 5 years younger than me.

On the other hand, I think if that`s what people want to do, it`s up to them. Live and let live.

Lacy ... are you saying a 30 year old is an old dear??!?
    :o:( :crying:
  • Options
    It depends on the couple doesn’t it. If both parties want it to work then it can, you say she’s after a long term relationship. Do you want that as well? If not then you should be honest with her!

Who knows, you may even make a shag buddy

I would do it for sex, but not for a long term relationship.
    :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy

Lacy ... are you saying a 30 year old is an old dear??!?
    :o:( :crying:

No but 40 is :)
  • Options
    Think I will start seeing her. I seem to have a LOT more incommon with people older than me. Altho I still like going on the piss with the boy's etc..I like older women because most know what they want and most are at where they wanna be they don't seem to fuck you about half as much.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jay-O
    Think I will start seeing her. I seem to have a LOT more incommon with people older than me. Altho I still like going on the piss with the boy's etc..I like older women because most know what they want and most are at where they wanna be they don't seem to fuck you about half as much.

Good Man:D shell fecking eat you alive !

And yes Older women know what the want generally and dont fcuk you about like younger girls do ;)
  • Options
    Good Man shell fecking eat you alive !

Roll on 8pm..:D
  • Options
    well they do work... i hope! im going out with an older girl, shes only 3 months older than me bt thats not point!