Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pissed off at ppl taking mick

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, at new year i got into (snogged, pulled for those elsewhere) this girl who i will admit was not good looking. It was my first snog.
ppl hav been taking the piss ever since, and i am not amused. Her cousin (unfortunately) bought in a pic today - not a very flattering one either. Im so annoyed, its bn goin on 4 ages.
This lad (her cousin) sez shes comin up in half term, and he will briong her to my house. If he does i will properly do him over. and i mean get a coupla m8s (big ppl) and jump him coz that wud be unacceptible embarassing me infront of the parents.

wot shud i do to stop them takin the piss? its gettin really wearing now...

Comments

• Options
    This people are probably only taking the mick cos they know it pisses u off.... If u show them it aint bothering u no more then theyll go off n leave u alone n bother someone else... If the girls cousin does bring her to ur house, think how shes gonna feel about having u beat her cousin up... I know there are some people who use violence and threats to solve their problems, but it isnt always the only way or even the best way...
  • Options
    Just ignore them. Why are you so bothered? Just grow up a bit and take it like a man. They can see they're getting to you so they do it to get a reaction, which makes them do it more and makes you more angry.

So what if he brings her to your house? Just ignore them and close the door.

And about the beating them up part - LMAO! Get a life sonny, why do you think getting your bug hard mates is going to work. Makes you look like a real sad case to me.
  • Options
    Will soon be yesterdays news, just grin and bear it, and ignore what there saying, they will soon start taking the mick out of someone else, trust me i know :rolleyes:
  • Options
    And about the beating them up part - LMAO! Get a life sonny, why do you think getting your bug hard mates is going to work. Makes you look like a real sad case to me.

thank u very much lol

well, i hav calmed down. Death threats taken back.

picture of her woz handed round skool today, i was not amused. ah well.
    still if he brings her round my house, i hope im in alone - i wud be so embarassed in front of the parents :o:o

must admit 2day woz a laugh at times with this situation - me + female friend convo about it had me laughin all afternoon....
  • Options
    just 2 say that isnt an immature thing bout a "Girl coming to the door" more with my m8 sayin stuff like "heres the girl u got into" etc etc
  • Options
    If he does i will properly do him over. and i mean get a coupla m8s (big ppl) and jump him coz that wud be unacceptible embarassing me infront of the parents.

I acctually LAUGHED OUT LOUD @ that. :confused:

Maybe if he has a sister that's quite foxy you could do the unthinkable to shut him up.
  • Options
    naa. screw his sister, then get it on with his mum.
  • Options
    I acctually LAUGHED OUT LOUD @ that.

bit hot headed the time i posted that

and he dont hav a sister. i dont talk to him much to be honest - he is smoker/mosher i am not.