Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

As good as it gets

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have just finished watching "As good as it gets". Starring Jack Nicholson? The guy with obsessive compulsive disorder? Anyway...

What a great film. It typifys how pathetic men are. I know plenty of men who act like Jack's character in that film. Myself included. The whole film the woman wants him to be able to tell her how how he feels and to pay her a complement.
I am going off the point. My point is men are crap. It's a fact. We are. But do you know what? So are women. If a woman says Black she wants white. If the men go straight for the black they are seen as being too desperate. If they carry on with the white then they wil be stuck with it forever.
Just make up your mind. Decide what you want women, and stop mucking around! You will find what you are looking for a lot quicker!
In conclusion. My thoughts are:- Keep your mates the same sex as yourself. Either the male or female will ALLWAYS want something more otherwise.

Pistol.

P.S- H***** F*******G from Milton Keynes, you should of let me know sooner!

P.P.S- And probably not have spent so long telling me how much you loved your boyfriend!

P.P.P.S- Sorry everyone for that. Had to get it off my chest!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah, OKkkkk. How much shit, have you been smoking?

Anyhow. Good film.