Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Embarassing Vibrator Stories.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Inspired by the number of threads about vibrators recently, Lacy May's story on another thread, and a funny story I can recall, how about telling us your funny, embarassing, vibrator tales? :D

One day I was around at a friend's girlfriend's house, waiting for everybody else to arrive. We were meeting there because she had to wait in for Rentokill, who her mother had called in because she thought she was getting eaten alive by bed bugs, and wanted her matress fumigating. The sheets and duvet had already been stripped ready.
They finally arrived, and my friend's g/f showed them upstairs to her Mum's bedroom where they lifted the matress, and out from under it, came a 7" plastic vibrator, which dropped and rolled across the floor. :eek: It must've been there some time because there was fluff stuck to it, and the batteries were corroded.
I'll never forget the look on her face, and she never did tell us what her Mum said about it. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)

Comments

• Options
    i used 2 keep my vibrator underneath 1 of my chest of draws and i dunno y but 1 day i decided 2 move it. well 1 i had my fone line put in my room a couple of days later i come home from work 2 discover that the chest of draws had been moved :eek: THANK GOD i moved my vibrator could u imagine the look on the fone line man and my mums face :lol: lifting up my draws and findin a 7inch pink and green dildo :lol: that would definatley b a kodak moment ;)
    apart from that ive been pretty lucky with mine considerin i live and home with parents and bruv aint been caught yet but i do actually think when im usin it the buzzin interferes with the living room tv reception :lol: ah nah the things we do eh :D
  • Options
    i dont have an embarrasing story about my vibrator!:(