Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Game playing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
;

Comments

• Options
    IN a lot of relationships there is normally one person in control who kinda dictates how that relationship goes.
    The sad thing is its usually the one who doesn't care the most who has the power. And some people try to counter this giving a relationship problems it should never need!
  • Options
    Games to a certain extent are visible in all relationships. Its kinda natural to test your partner. I don't let it dominate though.
  • Options
    Game playing doesn't just happen in relationships it happens with everyone and everything. About 90% of people are fake. If you are genuine and don't play games then be proud of yourself of that.
  • Options
    No, don't do none of that shit. I like it out in the open.

I've been told I'm a little bit of a headfuck, but I always think with me, it's what you see is what you get!

*Well, sometimes*

:p:p:p:p:p
  • Options
    I suppose its insecurity really, to see how interested a person is. 'If they like me theyll ring'.

But without meaning to sound harsh, but why didnt you ring him sooner? Were you waiting for him to ring? A lot of times its subconscious, not deliberate fucking about.
  • Options
    If I know (100% sure) that a girl likes me and want to see me again, then I will call her the next day if I can. When I do not call back or wait, or shit like that, that's just because I'm not sure enough and follow those stupid "rules". (like: leave 2-3 days before calling back, etc.)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    IN a lot of relationships there is normally one person in control who kinda dictates how that relationship goes.
    The sad thing is its usually the one who doesn't care the most who has the power. And some people try to counter this giving a relationship problems it should never need!

Yeah agreed, the one who dosent care the most has control in my experience too !