Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What is it with...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What is it with men and the stockings and suspenders get up? I wore these for my boyfriend the other day and got a very positive reaction, and I know that its not just him, its other blockes aswell. So, would anyone care to explain what it is that gets men going so much with stockings and suspenders?

Comments

• Options
    well one nice thing is for naughty role play as you can have sex with some one who is wearing stockings which you can not with someone wearing tights
  • Options
    I don't know what it is about stockings & suspenders either. I'd much rather have nothing but bare skin, rather than fancy underwear. I'd much rather see a pair of smooth soft legs, preferably lightly tanned, rather than stockings.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I dunno what it is either, its like the girls in school uniform thing.

Sayin that though a club by me has a school disco every 1st thursday of the month, and i never used to dress up but i used to go, any way one month we decided to dress up for a laugh. My boyfriend goes there with his mates and i go with mine and i meet him in there, anyway I didnt tell him i was dressin up as a school girl, with my short skirt, knee high boots and hair in pig tails, so he was quite erm how can i put it pleased to c me when i walked over to him!!!;) :naughty:
  • Options
    I dunno what it is either, its like the girls in school uniform thing.

Sayin that though a club by me has a school disco every 1st thursday of the month, and i never used to dress up but i used to go, any way one month we decided to dress up for a laugh. My boyfriend goes there with his mates and i go with mine and i meet him in there, anyway I didnt tell him i was dressin up as a school girl, with my short skirt, knee high boots and hair in pig tails, so he was quite erm how can i put it pleased to c me when i walked over to him!!!;) :naughty:
  • Options
    Dunno!

Dunno what the appeal is but they look f*ckin yum! :yum::yum: :razz:
  • Options
    It's like what's the fasicnation with fish nets? I went out dressed as a policewoman once for my mates 18th and have never got so much attention in my life :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    It's like what's the fasicnation with fish nets? I went out dressed as a policewoman once for my mates 18th and have never got so much attention in my life :confused:

I think blokes generally see girls that go out dressed up in schoolgirl outfits, nurses outfits, policewoman, t-shirts with slogans, dresses, plain clothes, jeans, joggers, leggings, bikini's, t-shirts, bra, knickers, hats, coats, shoes, bla, bla are expected to be "looking for sex...with me".
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

I think blokes generally see girls that go out dressed up in schoolgirl outfits, nurses outfits, policewoman, t-shirts with slogans, dresses, plain clothes, jeans, joggers, leggings, bikini's, t-shirts, bra, knickers, hats, coats, shoes, bla, bla are expected to be "looking for sex...with me".

Yeh spose it gives off the kinda image that you're out for something, but I wasn't I was going out with adam at the time! And my mate had a boyfriend too but it's unbelievable the amount of attention we got!