Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

dont know what to feel

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have been with my chap for what seems like ages and last night he turns around and says he is bored i dont know what to do. i am not bored of him one bit but if he is then i must be doing something wrong even though i never new we was and its so unfair why does this have to happen. it felt like a hole opend below me and i fell in it apparently i dont act like i use to and he thinks i act silly for my age im 18 not 8 he tells me which hurts. but i no were good together so how can he be bored. what do i do talkin turns to rows im stuck with ideas

thankyou everyone if anybody replies x

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Personally, I don't think I would want to be with someone any longer who said they were 'bored' in the relationship and unfairly considered me immature.
    Have you asked him why he is bored? It may just be his excuse for ending the relationship so he might not give you a full answer, and you just end up rowing.
    I suppose if you like him so much and are determined to work it out, then ask what he thinks is missing in the relationship and have a trial period where you both really make an effort to improve things. But if he doesn't want to work things out then there's no point being with him...surely you want someone who likes you as much as you like them?