Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

5 Sex Questions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Full Details for each answer!

1. What STDs have you had?

2. Whats the most embarrasing sexual fuck up you've had?

3. What 1 time you cheated on someone will you regret for the rest of your life?

4. Have you ever done something you do noit enjoy sexually over and over again for other peoples benefits or as you feel you should?

5. Who is the one person in the world you want to fuck but it is sooooo wrong?

Me -

1. Never an STD as such. Had thrush once if that counts?

2. Couldn't get it up with some bird so she spent about 20 minutes sucking my flaccid cock. I had no feeling from the waist down!

3. First girlfriend. Snogged her best mate. Not full on sex cheating but I felt like shit. Learn from your mistakes!

4. Can't think of any!

5. Next door neighbour. She is quite old (40+) friend of the family. Seems so wrong, doubt I ever will!

Comments

• Options
    chlmydia eugh *shudders at the thought* thats all thankfully

probably when 1 of my exs couldnt get it up i thought it was my fault :confused:

3. What 1 time you cheated on someone will you regret for the rest of your life?
    umm dont think ive ever cheated dont think i ever will i just dont like it had it done 2 me its not nice

4. Have you ever done something you do noit enjoy sexually over and over again for other peoples benefits or as you feel you should?
    yeh i used 2 sleep with people i didnt really like just because it was sum sex ive learnt from my mistakes now:D

umm probably my boss corrrrrrrrr he gets me hot
    :naughty:
  • Options
    1) Er, none. I got the all clear

2) The one where I didn’t remember I had, had sex and she wasn’t too happy.

3) Only one time I’ve really regretted it. I told my gf at the time
    even tho she wouldn’t have found out. She still took me back

4) Yes, no way am I saying tho. Never ever again!!

5) No one now, use to be my cousin (she was my 2nd cousin and fit!)
  • Options
    Re: 5 Sex Questions

1. None. Yay! :p

2. Errm revelation of granny knickers and dodgy bra a la Bridget Jones (oh, everything else was in the wash). funnily enough he wasnt in the mood after that.

3. Have never cheated, can safely say i will never cheat.

4. Nope. I come first :p;)

5. Umm my (male) best friend - one of my female best friends is his (very recent) ex - he is just so damn attractive - and i'm in a long term relationship. so very wrong, yes.

;)
  • Options

Chalymidia...yaaaaay :impissed:

I dont have sexual fuck ups. My sex is perfect.

One of my exes. Typically me being a bitch and kicking people when their down.

Yes all the time. Too many things to be specific.

No one really. Well not that i can think of.
  • Options
    Thankfully (& Luckily!) None

Woke up in the morning next to naked woman & have absolutely no idea how I got there. Sneaked out. Next week same woman was talking to me in a club & I had no idea who it was. Cue her getting upset and pouring drink over me.

I have never cheated on someone. Phoned up a girlfriend from a party once and finished with her over the phone so I could go away with someone at the party. Don't know if that counts.

Can't say I have.
    Only one?? Would have to be the current g/f mate. Or to be more precise TWO of her mates. Preferably together :naughty:
  • Options

None what so ever (doing good i think)

The time i was walked in on by her parents and broke my arm as i fell down the stairs running away from her father

Ive only ever cheated on one person, the first time i cheated on her was a one night drunken thing, the second was with the girl im currently with, and we have been seeing each other ever since, so it wasnt really that bad coz i made a relationship out of it and broke it off with the other one :p

not really, ill try anything once, and if i like it, ill do it again :)

every now and again i look at my girlfriends sister and think about giving her one, but shes really preggers, as in, the baby is coming in the next week or so... :P
  • Options
    1. None- squeaky clean me
    2. Was attempting Anal with one of my ex's for the first time. And even after lots of lube it still was too thick for it, tried it anyway and it hurt her- ruined it completely and go no sex that night! damn!

3. None- dont waste time worry ong or thinkng about that- no regrets! Aminly all fir anyway!

Not really-

one of my my best mates- shes just out of a long term relationship, but would love to just give it to her! Her time will come thoguh
  • Options
    The big C :( Nasty.

Probably bursting into tears after the first time sleeping with someone.

I don't regret cheating on anyone that I have cheated on, because they all did shitty things to me to, so it makes me feel like I have one up on them (I know that sounds really nasty but you don't know my exes!)

Well I hate giving blow jobs but I will do them if I really like the guy or he deserves one..and I really didn't want to do it doggy style once but did just because he kept going on about how much he loved it.

Well one of my lecturers at uni is all right, but he's fairly young and nice looking so I don't think it's that wrong.
  • Options
    1. none...but i should probly get a check up :eek2:

2. When i lost my v plates i got the wrong hole.....:crazyeyes :crazyeyes

3. never cheated

4. none

5. charlotte church....tho she's legal now aint she :blush:
  • Options

1. What STDs have you had?- None, yet! Had cystitis caused from sex but that's not an STI. think I've had thrush before if that counts?

2. Whats the most embarrasing sexual fuck up you've had? Probably at my mates flat when the twat insisted on having the door open as he liked to see what he was shagging :rolleyes: And my mate walked past, hopefully she didn't see, or so she says!

3. What 1 time you cheated on someone will you regret for the rest of your life?- Adam. Not cheated on him with full on sex but I've kissed two guys since we met, and it was the day adam had gone home from mine so I felt real bad.

4. Have you ever done something you do noit enjoy sexually over and over again for other peoples benefits or as you feel you should? Didn't use to like sucking peeps off but now I'm more use to it, I like it if I know he's enjoying it :)

5. Who is the one person in the world you want to fuck but it is sooooo wrong? To be honest, no-one!
  • Options
    lets skip to question 5

dave grohl from the foo fighters it is wrong coz i is under aged :crazyeyes
  • Options
    none :)

where i scratched all ym bf's back

3. What 1 time you cheated on someone will you regret for the rest of your life? ive never cheated and never will :)

4. Have you ever done something you do noit enjoy sexually over and over again for other peoples benefits or as you feel you should? nope

5. Who is the one person in the world you want to fuck but it is sooooo wrong?:p nobody!
  • Options
    none

Cant really thing of anything, tho I'm sure there must be something

3. What 1 time you cheated on someone will you regret for the rest of your life? I've never cheated

4. Have you ever done something you do noit enjoy sexually over and over again for other peoples benefits or as you feel you should? No, if I dont want to do something I say so

5. Who is the one person in the world you want to fuck but it is so wrong?
    One of my teachers - so very wrong!
  • Options
    1. None! Hurrah!
    2. My dad caught me having sex with my bfriend in the middle of my living room.
    3. I don't cheat on people.
    4. I hate blowjobs but know that my bfriend loves them so I just keep doing them.
    5. My Dad's best mate who is so fit!
  • Options

None :)

Giving a guy a BJ in a busy park in Glasgow and not noticing that he'd dribbled all over my chin and my top. I went shopping and then home on the bus before I realised :o

Never cheated :)

Blowjobs, it's not called a job for nothing :rolleyes:

One of my managers at work :o
  • Options
    1. Niente BAYBEEH!
    2. vaginal flatulence. *cringe* not my fault, he was goin 20 to the dozen.
    3. i kissed one guy which made me fancy him, dumped boyf for guy i kissed, guy i kissed fucked me in the head.
    4. blowjobs, only when i aint in the mood and the chap rams it to my throat when i just aint ready for that throatage. SO rude.
    5. my boss from work. hes just..rugged and mannish. yum.
  • Options
    None.

When i was giving someone head and he came into my mouth, i gagged and spit it out all over his stomach. Oh, but it was soo funny.

I have never, and will never cheat on anyone.

Umm... not really.

A friend, but no way.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

Me -

1. Free and clear. Yay me. There is one benefit to having limited sexual partners..

2. Spending what was supposed to be a romantic break away in a hotel being sick. Strangely enough there was no sex.

3. No regrets.

4. I enjoy most sex things, not done anything yet that I don't enjoy. If someone asked me to do something, I'd try it to find out. Except really weird stuff like being pooed on.

5. If it's that wrong, I shouldn't say.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

none. I'd like to say it was because I've always practised safe sex; however I have fucked up , but I've been lucky.

Going down on a guy too soon after eating a huge meal. lasagne lube...

I've never cheated. I've always stayed within the terms of the relationships I've been in.

4. Have you ever done something you do not enjoy sexually over and over again for other peoples benefits or as you feel you should?

yes, but nothing I greatly disliked, and I always got more than enough pleasure from giving that pleasure to make up for it. I wouldn't do something I wasn't enjoying

don't really understand. If I felt it was wrong, I wouldn't want to do it

• Options
    none

My ex and I were getting it on and his 10 yr old brother came in and started screaming. Caused the whole family to come in...

Never cheated so to say always been the one they cheated with. Never with friends boyfriends of course.

Nope

A good friend of mine. As we all know that having sex with a good friend is the best way to destroy a friendship.