Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Irritating behaviour

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
People at college are beginning to piss me off. I know I have said this about 100 times but I want to say it again. They want to do all these pathetic things like burn people's trainers and spread Malteser stuff all over the walls, which makes me just not want to go around with them. I mean, is there anybody I can relate to at all? I want to be able to spend some time with some decent friends, preferably my own age, safe in the knowledge that i'm not going to wake up with Malteser stuff spread all over my face, but there doesn't seem to be anyone at college and there's a lack of stuff going on in Guildford where I can meet people. i'm sorry to have yet another rant like this, you don't have to listen if you don't want to, but it's just beginning to piss me off! I think you lot seem to keep me sane! :D

Comments

• Options
    i know how you feel. although im less pro-active, but more imaginative. i imagine smashing many peoples heads into windows, then flailing as i attempt to rip their eusophagus out, but that darn skin is pretty hard to break through. i manage finally to break it with my nails, but there is so much blood! ah im pretty crazy, but talking to some people tonight about my entire life story has really helped me there.

well, anyway, i dont have any positive advice for you, well not at the moment anyway. i found some different friends and it worked out well, maybe its just a case of letting them and you go seperate ways?
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    i imagine smashing many peoples heads into windows, then flailing as i attempt to rip their eusophagus out, but that darn skin is pretty hard to break through. i manage finally to break it with my nails, but there is so much blood!
    Ok.... you're just a little psychotic...
  • Options
    i know how you feel. although im less pro-active, but more imaginative. i imagine smashing many peoples heads into windows, then flailing as i attempt to rip their eusophagus out, but that darn skin is pretty hard to break through. i manage finally to break it with my nails, but there is so much blood! ah im pretty crazy, but talking to some people tonight about my entire life story has really helped me there.

well, anyway, i dont have any positive advice for you, well not at the moment anyway. i found some different friends and it worked out well, maybe its just a case of letting them and you go seperate ways?

You've gone fuckin mad!
  • Options
    i know how you feel. although im less pro-active, but more imaginative. i imagine smashing many peoples heads into windows, then flailing as i attempt to rip their eusophagus out, but that darn skin is pretty hard to break through. i manage finally to break it with my nails, but there is so much blood! ah im pretty crazy,

You're not wrong.
  • Options
    Therell be more than one clique at college, and they wont all be thick...unless its a dimmies college, in which case youre fooked:p

Seriously, expand your social circles from college if you dont like your friends, even in a hole like Guildford there will be interest groups and so long. Pro-activity goes a long way.
  • Options
    i

I'm rather happy to let them go, to be honest.
    Therell be more than one clique at college, and they wont all be thick...unless its a dimmies college, in which case youre fooked

Seriously, expand your social circles from college if you dont like your friends, even in a hole like Guildford there will be interest groups and so long. Pro-activity goes a long way.
    [/B]

Think it is a bit of a dimmies college to tell the truth :rolleyes:

you're right, I need to kick arse and join some groups and stuff, though there honestly isn't that much in Guildford. i've tried trawling around for film & video clubs and card game clubs, haven't really had that much luck. There is a film & video club in Epsom, which I might give a try, but I expect the trains are crap. But I mean i'll keep on reading the paper, looking for things to do and go to them. I guess I don't have to put up with the shit people from college very long anyway, because I go to university in September. I moan too much, that's my trouble..... thanks for the advice.