Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ann Summers Partys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone ever been to one? I'd like to go to one or have one, I think it'd be a lot of fun. What are they like and what sort of thigns do you get upto?

Comments

• Options
    I've been to a few and i would really recomend going to one!

Go to one first, that'll give you an idea of what yours should be like,if you know what i mean?!

I bought a dick shaped candle once...not sure why! Werent like i could put batteries in it and light it :D
  • Options
    I went to one a couple of months ago it was really good fun, gonna have one soon myself. I brought the dick shaped candle too, and a t-shirt with 'I'm a naughty girl spank me' on it. It's a good way to see all the vibrators that are on offer ;)
  • Options
    I went to one a couple of months ago and got kicked out. I would recomend going to one

It's so fun.:p

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Anne Summers parties are brilliant :D

You start off by having a couple of drinks, then they play a couple of games just to get everyone in the mood. Like maybe blowing condoms up, or saying a letter of the alphabet and you have to make a sexual phrase out of that letter.

Then they start showing everything off, the vibrators get passed around and everyone is pissing themselves laughing. You can try the lingerie on if its your size, at the many ive been to the lasses will pose in the outfit.

Yes if your game for a laugh Anne Summers parties the place to be :D

Sorry you fellas but men are not allowed to attend :lol::lol: