Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weed From Amsterdam

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it possible if over in Amsterdam that a person can send alot of weed back over..over 6 ounces anyway without getting caught or wud the ordinary post be checked? A person i know going over says he is sending weed back over 2 a house and collecting it when he gets back.
He wouldnt be sending the ounces all in one go--all in different packages and different ways.

Comments

• Options
    Ask him if he'll send a package to my house please!! :D
  • Options
    keep your eyes open for welsh mist and welsh gold.
    oh and coming soon , manchester loft insulation.
  • Options
    One of my mates used to sent pills back from the dam but in the end he got busted but everyone managed to get off.
  • Options
    Yeah there is a big risk, customs with have sniffer dogs and stuff to smell that out.

I know people that have posted it back but only in 8ths or small quantities.

Is it worth loosing all that weed ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    Yeah there is a big risk, customs with have sniffer dogs and stuff to smell that out.

I know people that have posted it back but only in 8ths or small quantities.

Is it worth loosing all that weed ?

I never had any trouble comming back through customs with weed. Except I was a little nervous comming through - I thought if you got caught youd get fucked instead of what actually happens.
  • Options
    "when it's spring again we'll sing again ...
  • Options
    DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    Importing drugs is highly dangerous and could get you into a lot of trouble. You've got to ask yourself - is it really worth the risk?

Dom
  • Options
    i dont see the point any longer. theres plenty about in the uk.
    prices vary but the variety is on the rise and you now live in a country which exports british grown produce.
    it can only be for the fun and excitement if you ask me. strangeways is a good place for a laugh...if you understand that kind of humour.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i dont see the point any longer. theres plenty about in the uk.

all i can get is skunk, and the occasional little bit of standard resin. :razz:
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k

all i can get is skunk, and the occasional little bit of standard resin. :razz:
    thats ok for now isn't it duff?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dom
    Importing drugs is highly dangerous and could get you into a lot of trouble.
    Dom

Depends what drugs, how much and where from.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Joey_Joe

Depends what drugs, how much and where from.
    no joey joey...you named after your grannys budgie?...where was i?
    what it's to do with is if you get caught and the judge and jury don't believe your imaginary version of events. no matter what . no matter why.
    you dont even understand the basics so i'd give it a miss if i were you. if you do go ahaed with it i'll try to send you my help guide.
    "survival on the starship strangeways". stay free my man.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    thats ok for now isn't it duff?

yeah but at the rate its going it looks like when im older i wont be able to get any decent stuff... ill stick with the standard grade [less harmfull] for now but when im older i want to have the choice of better stuff. If my mate gets decent GCSEs his mum is gonna pay for us both to go to Amsterdam :D
  • Options
    You can pay extra duty to by pass C&E can't you?
  • Options
    i reckon it would be ok to send weed in the post, however i wouldnt fancy it being sent to my home address id probably try send it somewhere else and pick it up.

btw jay-o wots that phone convo all about in ur sig?