Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Kickass personality test. A must for thespark fans!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Check out this personality test and tell me what you think. Its scaryly accurate!Click here

Comments

• Options
    I'm type 9: the peacemaker
  • Options
    I am a mixture of 7 (the enthusiast) 8 (the challenger) and 3 (the achiever) which is quite accurate, although the fact that I am such a mixture makes me think they've made a lucky guess!!

I still don't believe we can ever really know our true selves, as it changes to suit our situation. We have many different faces.

*thinks back to recent philosophy essay*
  • Options
    Even split between type 4 and type 5: the individualist and the investigator.

That's about right: a romantic legend in her own mind, with a slight twist of genius and insanity:D

except that I can't spell and had to edit twice!!:lol:
  • Options
    Type 4 - THE INDIVIDUALIST
    The Sensitive, Withdrawn Type:
    Expressive, Dramatic, Self-Absorbed, and Temperamental.

It's like they're reading my mind, man.
  • Options
    Type 5 - Investigator!

Well, for what it's worth, and I don't believe tests like this are a true reflection of anybody's personality, but it say's I'm a type 5 - an Investigator

Type Five
    The Investigator
    The perceptive, cerebral type. Fives are alert, insightful, and curious. They are able to concentrate and focus on developing complex ideas and skills. Independent, innovative, and inventive, they can also become preoccupied with their thoughts and imaginary constructs. They become detached, yet high-strung and intense. They typically have problems with eccentricity, nihilism, and isolation. At their Best: visionary pioneers, often ahead of their time, and able to see the world in an entirely new way.

Also, I'm close to a type 6 too - Loyalist.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I did this a couple of months ago. Got type 6. The loyallist (I think). I know I got 6 though.
  • Options
    I'm a type 9 - the peacemaker.
  • Options
    I got my highest marks as "The Achiever".

Woo!
  • Options
    type 4: The individualist. The sensitive, withdrawn type, expressive, Dramatic, Self absorbed, and temperamental!

Yey!
  • Options
    Type 2 the helper the caring interpersonal type Generous demonstrative, people pleasing and possessive
  • Options
    Mixture of Challenger and Enthusiast. Quite right i reckon.
  • Options
    Type 7: The Enthusiast
    The busy, productive type. Sevens are extroverted, optimistic, versatile, and spontaneous. Playful, high-spirited, and practical, they can also misapply their many talents, becoming over-extended, scattered, and undisciplined. They constantly seek new and exciting experiences, but can become distracted and exhausted by staying on the go. They typically have problems with impatience and impulsiveness. At their Best: they focus their talents on worthwhile goals, becoming appreciative, joyous, and satisfied.
  • Options
    I'm type 3 - The Achiever

The adaptable, success-oriented type. Threes are self-assured, attractive, and charming. Ambitious, competent, and energetic, they can also be status-conscious and highly driven for advancement. They are diplomatic and poised, but can also be overly concerned with their image and what others think of them. They typically have problems with workaholism and competitiveness. At their Best:: self-accepting, authentic, everything they seem to be—role models who inspire others.
  • Options
    Type 2, the helper, and good god the profile's accurate!

But there's a healthy side-sprinkling of everything else to balance out the main feature of my personality

edited to remove unfortunate spelling error!
  • Options
    I dig your sig cymruangel!!
  • Options
    I'm a mixture of Helper, Enthusiast and Peacemaker. The descriptions are quite accurate!
  • Options
    I prefer this personality test. :p
  • Options
    He he he.

There goes my self esteem for the week!:nervous: :D
  • Options
    I'm type 2 The Helper:
    The caring interpersonal type, generous demonstrative, people-pleasing and possessive :D i don't no weither thats true or not really :confused:
  • Options
    Did it before but I've forgotten what I was, back in a second...:D
  • Options
    How nice.... :D

HEALER
    (Submissive Extrovert Concrete Feeler )

Like just 9% of the population you are a HEALER (SECF)-- caring, good with people, and patient. You are completely selfless and full of love. As a concrete feeler, you do well with your emotions, which are very strong. You understand and appreciate *why* you feel the way you do, and for the most part you're at peace with yourself.

Suffering in the world really pisses you off.

In relationships, it's easy for you to get hurt. Avoid all kinds of dominant (D***) people, *especially* in dating or marriage. You are a motherly figure, even if you're a guy. If you're a girl, make sure you're a mom some day. The world's children need people like you. If you're a guy, don't even think about it. Most pedophiles are HEALERS.

On the rare occasions when you try to assert yourself, you're cute and awkward, but highly effective.
  • Options
    Originally posted by PositivePain
    I dig your sig cymruangel!!
    Do not the most moving moments of our lives find us without words?
    Hmmm, something to ponder over when sat on the bog. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

Hmmm, something to ponder over when sat on the bog. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)

Pardon my hung-over thickness today, but...

eh?????:confused::blush:
  • Options
    I re-did the test and got mixed 1 and 6 (the Loyallist). Looks like I'm the only one on here who has numbers 1 and 6.

I did the test a couple of months ago on a different web site, but the descriptions were the exactly the same. It was probably on Emode.
  • Options
    Originally posted by PositivePain

Pardon my hung-over thickness today, but...

eh?????:confused::blush:

he he he. Never mind. Now I get it.:p