Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

help me out here.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
n.korea have two atom bombs and have said fuck you were making some more and your definately on our tardget list. they may already have the capability to get one as far as alaska.
ignore them for now.
alqida have sworn to die killing us. they want to die more than they want to live , if it means just killing you! some enemy aye.
it's reckon they have a 100,000 force of trained and willing killers spread from paris to glasgow. manchester to minasota and beyond. making evil substances in our own streets. waiting, plotting , planning. mad mullahs in the street calling for our quids and equalities whilst screaming for our slauaghter.
we have mr hussien who has never been linked to one single attack or threat to attack london or new york. or even yorkshire.
our real enemy surely is being left to lodge in our midst, plotting openly, screaming in the streets for our blood. it may be time to live in well walled comunities again for a while. borders closing. people being refused entry for a while. let those countries deal with these people while we build up some coherent reality and decide which enemy to fight. surely sadman insane is the least of our worries.

Comments

• Options
    Saudi will go down soon which means the US needs to sort out the situation in Iraq now rather than later.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Balddog
    Saudi will go down soon which means the US needs to sort out the situation in Iraq now rather than later.
    thats what i've been saying for months...
  • Options
    Interesting. All this while I thought you of all people didnt buy into all this exaggerated fear mongering, moroccan?

I think you overestimate the threat considerably. This is exactly the kind of paranoia our own leaders want to foster amongst the general public. Keeps people too busy to notice how we are being shafted to a much greater extent by our own governments.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    thats what i've been saying for months...

So why ask the question :confused: :eek2:
  • Options
    Surely if he was buying into the fear mongering, he would be terrified of iraq and what saddam is gonna do? Thats what our governments are pushing at the moment.

Personally I dont see any real threats to us at the moment. Although I can see the possibility of a regional war in asia that may draw in others. I also see a very big danger to the iraqi people. :(
  • Options
    I agree with you there Balddog!
  • Options
    On CNN or Fox Network last night they said a group of Iraqis will declare a government in exile...I thought they said today. And the West will recognize them as the legitimate government. Saddam has made a deal with Algeria to go there with his sons and top generals. When he does, the government in exile will take over.
  • Options
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet
    On CNN or Fox Network last night they said a group of Iraqis will declare a government in exile...I thought they said today. And the West will recognize them as the legitimate government. Saddam has made a deal with Algeria to go there with his sons and top generals. When he does, the government in exile will take over.

I hope they're nothing like the Cuban vultures living in Miami.
  • Options
    Well, when I heard that I thought then what the heck do we need all the soldiers over there for?

Yeah, that would be wierd huh? Little Bagdad next to Washington.
  • Options
    :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet

Was this actually news or simply someones opinion? Apparently the arab nations were thinking of talking to saddam and encouraging him to abdicate and go into exile somewhere. Cant really see it happening though.

Although it would avoid war.
  • Options
    It was presented as news. But I just read on Yahoo USA news that the US will double it's troops in the Middle East, already numbering 65,000, by the end of the week. There was also an article about some kind of planes headed there. I think war's been decided. They carried a speech by Tony Blair that he made on Tuesday...and he just about called for war too.

A couple of things, number one most Americans aren't in favor of war with Iraq...they want the focus to stay on Al Qaeda and Bush knows that. But my take is I'm as worried about jobs the terrorists are costing as an attack. I read a survey that many people in the UK are afraid to visit America. And Americans are afraid to visit the UK. That's costing so many jobs. Reading the stories the past few weeks about the terrorists they're catching in London and Scotland was like hearing about someone trying to break into a relative's house. It's upsetting and I want our governments to do whatever they have to to fight these people.
  • Options
    Whatever happens, dont expect these exiled bozos to be able to form any sort of cohesive government in the wake of any ousting of Saddam.

None of the exiles have much of a constituency base in Iraq and all of them are from such divergent and traditionally clashing interests that not only would they be unable to convince the general electorate but would undoubtedly require some constant US military presence to uphold them. This in itself would prove the Bush administration's claims to bring democracy to Iraq as a bold faced lie.

In the end, what we are going to be given is a load of excuses why America needs to establish a military protectorate in Iraq and then we might as well say hello to the new Imperial age.
  • Options
    Hello!