Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Freebasing?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heard that by mixing cocaine with baking soda(?) and baking it, you can freebase it into crack. Is this true or just another playground rumour?

Also heard the same think about amphetamine - methamphetamine only the other day. True?

Cheers!!

Comments

• Options
    Re: Freebasing?!
    Originally posted by Chesire Cat
    Heard that by mixing cocaine with baking soda(?) and baking it, you can freebase it into crack.

why would you want to
  • Options
    I wouldn't want to! Was advising a mate against it actually, when I just got thinking if it was true that you could freebase coke to crack
  • Options
    fair enough, well in that case, i dunno.

try erowid they have methods for freebasing i think, see if its listed there. it sounds unlikely though, a little too easy.

edited to say: www.erowid.org in case you dont know
  • Options
    Alrite cheers...Just out of interest, anyone here tried meth? Any thoughts about it? It seems to be a very new thing in this part of the woods so dunno, haven't really formed an opinion on it yet.
  • Options
    Also heard the same think about amphetamine - methamphetamine only the other day. True?

methamphetamine is not the base of amphetamine, so no. They are two different (although similar) drugs.
  • Options
    Heard that by mixing cocaine with baking soda(?) and baking it, you can freebase it into crack. Is this true or just another playground rumour?

Cheers!!

Isnt that what Crack is?

I am sure its a bit more complex than that though.

Big up the crackeads dem!
  • Options
    Making crack from coke is relatively easy, I'm not sure of the actual methods but its supposed to be very simple.

The main problem being that you take a drug that doesnt last long enough and is addictive and make it into something that lasts a few mins and is even more addictive.

That and if you take street coke its quite hard to make the rocks, you need good high quality. In fact this is rumored to be the source of how crack was invented, mexican dealers in new york make rocks and by doing so you can see how much cut there is.

There is NO way to wash wizz and make it into meth. Its as simple as that.
  • Options
    was my reply on this matter deleted ?
  • Options
    "Please lets not have any recipes for freebase or crack on our boards. If you really have to... link to erowid."

Guess so, well apoligizes all around :D

Here's the link if anyone is still interested ;)