Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

je suis horny..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
..is on a teeshirt i wear sometimes to work, under my zipper cardigan. mwahah, no one knows i can be naughty and very rebellious..

hiya.:wave:

i'm 19, from glasgow, and hungover right now.

it's 5pm on new years day, and i still haven't gotten changed from my glam party wear from last night. my face is an exceptionally pale egg white colour and my stomach lining feels as though the midori and lemonade and lime and cock sucking cowboys and aftershocks burnt through it at the cooler bar.

urgh.:yuck:

i am rather sarcastic, and silly. :hyper::hyper: i am careless, and soppy. i am raunchy, and randy, yet affectionate and precious, i give good advice which i should follow myself, yet never do, cause i never profit from experience. :D

i'm at college doing media, and i have 3 essays to do for the 6th of this month.

i really cannot be arsed to be blatantly honest. i procastinate (sp) muchachas.

i left school with a D in english which pisses me off, a C in art, when i deserved a B, all my teachers agreed with me, and a B in history. plus three credits, and three generals and 2 foundations. (math and science) i'm a very artistic and creative gal, no relative thinking concerns me in matters of calctuation.

i've done hnc multimedia and communication, but left early, but was recently sent out an updated scottish certificate with all my qualifications, and apparently, i passed it, when i left in may when it finished in june, so i was like..WAHEY!:naughty:

i love clothes. so much so, we must take another trip to IKEA cause my wardrobe is getting to the brim now with my chocka block stash of gap, h+m, topshop, miss selfridge threads.

i love nice underwear. i love old 80s cheesy films, my favourite is the three amigos! just the bees knees, really. i always wear too much perfume. not to the point where i reek of it like a 13 y/o lass goin on a first proper date, cause it's elaborate she wants some toosh. i only wear enough to smell delish, and to leave nice wee trail of "becky-ness".

my vices are tops, and shoes, and jeans. perfume, make up and magazine. i go through at least 20 quids worth a month on mags. i try to keep up with the latest styles, cause i am a style queen babeeh!:flirt::flirt:

i really should tone up my stomach, cause i had too many turkey sammiches at xmas. lol. i rarely say that <--- "lol", i usually say lmao or bawhahaha..hmm before you insinuate i'm fat, i am just 8 stones. my stomach is a wee bitty podgy, just a WEE bittie tho.

i really fancy a tattoo on my lower back of a swirly line thing, but i'm a big pussy at heart when it comes to needles that intend to scar my skin haha.

i work at a shitty discount department store, not gonna say where cause i don't fancy stalkers, not to say i'd get them or initiate that i'm big headed enough to think people'd care, but i like to be safe. it's an ok job. 4.75 an hour babeeh! had some good times, and some shit times. one happened recently, with a guy i went out with. i hate him, but i miss him at times, too it's a very ambivalent situation.

i do these streams of concious thoughts regularly when it comes to wee mad bio things about me. 'tis who i am:D

yes, that's partly me in a nutshell.

nice to meetcha. :wave:

mwuah.

-xoxo-

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    hehe, that was a cool intro! i like your style!

nice to meet you :)
  • Options
    Hi ya nice to see someone that has put an effort into their introduce yourself thingy.

That is why I am typing more than my usual "hello"

So hello and welcome, sure you will fit in fine !

:wave::naughty:
  • Options
    So, you're fucking insane then? :p

Welcome to TheSite!

Where abouts in Glasgow you from then?
  • Options
    now THATS what a fucking entrance should be like!!! :D

I like this girl already!!
  • Options
    lol!

i re-read that sooo many times, and i was like, buggeration how up my bum do i sound?!:crazyeyes

but hiiiiii!!!

i'm at the west end, sorta near broomhill..ish..

no one ever knows where it is hah..

but if you do..come have crumpets and tea! *flails arms*

:hyper::hyper: ooh, and i am insane, jimmy. :hyper::hyper:

i'd type more, but it's 11.11am on my day off, and a bacon sarnie is callin' me!

cheery!:wave::wave: