Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Depressed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey dunno why im posting this, just want some advice i suppose.

For about the past week ive been feeling really low, i have friends, a good family but for some reason i feel really lonely n i keep thinkin my bfs cheatin on me, weve both been unfaithful in hte past but i know thats the past and theres no reason i sud think hes cheatin on me now, ive spoke to him n he says he loves me but i keep gettin upset n fee down. n i feel as if every1 around me is happy cos of xmas and all n i dunno how to make myself cheer up ive tried doing everythingto cheer myself up but nothing work, any any idea what the hells going on?

Any help wud be appreciated
Love Heva

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to hear that fanta, i am also in the situation that the way i am feeling i have been at a low, depressed, since november i have split with g/f, causing me to move into homeless unit, court case in new year, depression, jobless, list goes on.

All i can do is try to imagine the positive side of the negative situations (or so the doctor told me to do so) but it is hard, but all we can do is try. Just that the depression takes over your body and without a good hard fight you'll still feel like shit. Maybe you have never got over it since he has been with someone else in the past and its still effecting you.
  • Options
    Shit

I go through weeks where I just feel really low & sad about even the stupidest things!

This year has been a really shit year for me :o I got pregnant, had a abortion, moved schools, lost friends through jealousy & it felt @ the time like nothing was going to go right for me! But now i have loads of new & proper friend, a nice boyfriend that I now cares for me & Im a lot happier :)

Things will get better for you, look on the bright side *starts to sing Always look on the bright side of life, de dum de dum de dum de dum* Talk to your boyfriend & tell him how you are feelin or talk to a close friend that you can trust!

I hope things get better for you fanta . . . im sure they will :p

Take Care x x x
  • Options
    :( sorry to here about that FANTA. it is however comforting to see that your not the only person to have had a shit year. my ex finished with me over a year ago and it still hurts a lot! you dont sound happy in your current relationship and maybe it is coming to an end. think forward especially as it will be a fresh new year. i know its hard but as far as i know you only live once!

good luck and all the best for '03 x ;)