Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

best sex u ever had.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...was with?
do you like sex more when it's out of relationship to or is that just in my dirty thoughts? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    I love sex within a relationship you get more variation but one night stands, depending on who with can be exciting and a bit naughty.
  • Options
    With my boyfriend :)

Definately more fun in a relationship, for sure! You know there's actually strong feelings between the two of you then.

Don't think I could ever find anyone better in bed than my boyfriend :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    With my boyfriend :)

Definately more fun in a relationship, for sure! You know there's actually strong feelings between the two of you then.

Don't think I could ever find anyone better in bed than my boyfriend :)

Awww! You took the words right out of my mouth! :)
  • Options
    Definately with my boyf :D
  • Options
    My best ever was with an ex.

We had an on-off meet up every now and then for a shag kinda thing going for about a year and coz we were sneaking about (not exactly cheating on anyone but keeping it a secret) it was all the more exciting.

She had always been the best shag of my life before then but that final time.............*remembers he's at work and starts behaving*.............
  • Options
    Prefer in a relationship for the fact more time to be adventurous and experiment,
  • Options
    Relationship

With my boyfriend :) cos Im comfortable with him & we can try things etc that when you meet people for the first time really cant or shouldn't be done! Etc etc :naughty:

*Starts to think about Christmas Eve* Ooooo :p
  • Options
    With my latest ex..
    She was insatiable tho.. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by ±Eminem Lover±
    I had sex with this georgous guy about 3 days ago and out of all the guys who i have slept with no of them have ever made my cum oh god!
    This time was diffrent, not only was it the first time i have orgasamed in bed but i also had a multiple orgasm!
    It was great.
    ~XXX~

So what did he do different to the other guys?
  • Options
    I must tell you that my best sex happened few day ago....
    i can't describe the feeling!!!!! It was so sweet but full of passion...
    2 days after that sweet sex, my boyfriend and I went to this party at our friends house and we had mad sex on his washing machine!!! that was something terrific!!
    i never had so good sex in my life!!
    i don't think that there is some place for adventures now...
    we will deffinitly repeat that crazy sex on another crazy place cos' we were both amuzed.....
    i can't wait.....:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Sex within a relationship has all the advantages. I mean, it takes time to learn each others' tastes and foibles, and if you have that time, then its a relationship whether you call it one or not. :)

Best sex ever? Hell I know what it was, but I'm hoping to change my mind yet again in the next few months as I have every few months since I was 14. ;)
  • Options
    Meh i've had always had bad sex.
  • Options
    Best sex I've ever had is with my current bfriend because he's the only person who've I been in a serious relationship before. It was all just flings and short term ships previous to that. You can have more variety and as I get a bit older, I think its better to have trust in a relationship.
  • Options
    Most definately my current girlfriend, we just seem so perfect together and so comfortable with each other. I know she thinks the same way as me, things certainly couldn't be better.
  • Options
    i had some amazing sex this morning with an ex that i havent seen in months,mind blowing....
  • Options
    the best sex i ever had was with a guy called luke, god he was juat sooo........mind wonders into places it shouldnt be ......*couch*anyway...!
    yea luke we onlyknew each other a few days but i trusted him more than i had ever trusted any of my serious b/f i dnt know why.......
    i think it was so good for 2 reasons
    1) the only other people i had slept wit were a bit on theSmall side and
    2) the deed was done in a public place so there was the thrill of getting caught added to it.

.......*mind once again starts to wonder *.....