Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Playstation dance mat

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've just got one today, gonna try it out tonight once I've recovered from shopping, I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    They're so much fun when you have a bunch of drunken people trying to outdance each other in your house.
  • Options
    lol there wicked *milky way* my mate has one and it is so funny :D
  • Options
    Is that the Dance, Dance Revolution thing or something like it? Tells you where to put your feet when?

Most kids that have those things over here are... how to say this... sunlight challenged would be a nice way. Not implying any insult to y'all (errr, you all?), just the way it is over in the States.
  • Options
    It is the same as the Dance Dance Revolution game .... :yes:

They're so much fun when you have a bunch of drunken people trying to outdance each other in your house

Oh hell yeah ..... There's nothing more amusing than watching people who've had a little to much of the "falling down juice" try not to fall down when playing it ..... Does that make me a bad person ;)
  • Options
    my mate had one but she was drunk one night and she was trying to do it at top speed and sprained her ankle
    i just stood there laughing my ass off
    im so mean
  • Options
    Originally posted by beautiful_lia

i just stood there laughing my ass off
    im so mean

Yay ... I'm not the only one who does that then ... :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    They're so much fun when you have a bunch of drunken people trying to outdance each other in your house.

Yup..that's when we bring our dance mat out.. tis very funny, although last time my friend jumped too high and smashed part of the antique glass lampshade...oops
    Unfortunately ours broke somehow so I returned it and got my money back. Gonna get a new one soon..as there is a new dance game out instead of the crappy foreign one which has a load of german techno and 'I will Survive'. hmm
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pink Soda

Yup..that's when we bring our dance mat out.. tis very funny, although last time my friend jumped too high and smashed part of the antique glass lampshade...oops
    Unfortunately ours broke somehow so I returned it and got my money back. Gonna get a new one soon..as there is a new dance game out instead of the crappy foreign one which has a load of german techno and 'I will Survive'. hmm

German music! I want that game! :eek: