Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wierd Urges!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heya!

Right. here we are introduced to Mr Virgin. newayz. since im a virgin right, i should be like as any normal male teenager "WOOOH! GIMME SEX! WOOH WOOH!" or along those lines. but instead i find the thought of eating pussy a hella turn-on! whats goin on eh?

Anyone else got like unexplanable desires? plz dont give me crap about you n your donkey....well you know what i mean

Later
K:)

Comments

• Options
    Well not a virgin but still have the urges for sex. And believe me eating pussy is great. :)
  • Options
    nothing is wrong, when i was a virgin, i used to just be like..DAMN..i want my pussy filled..:rolleyes: or, just be all hmm, know how much i wanna bah-low you?:naughty:

i need sex asap. come new years i am so hookin up for some.
    just for the record, lol.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bebedawl
    nothing is wrong, when i was a virgin, i used to just be like..DAMN..i want my pussy filled..:rolleyes: or, just be all hmm, know how much i wanna bah-low you?:naughty:

i need sex asap. come new years i am so hookin up for some.
    just for the record, lol.

Over Here! :)
  • Options
    Odd?

muhaha, whats wrong with wanting to munch sum snatch?
  • Options
    ....and a great experience it is too Klompy. :p

Nothing like making a girl orgasm with ya tongue ;)
  • Options
    Yeah, theres nothing wrong with that. I'm sure a lot of lads think about oral sex more than penatrative sex. My boyfriend loves giving me oral. Some lads love it others don't. There's nothing wrong with it either way. :)
  • Options
    Yeah I'm in the "love it" category, to be quite honest I can't give a straight answer to why I love it so much. I just think there's something about making a girl cum with your tongue. I know my girlfriend's thankful that I like it so much. Too be honest I often don't care whether we have penetrative sex or not as long as I've gone down on her I'm happy. This may seem strange in the scheme of things, but we are all different, and it's just something I love doing. :)