Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i swore i wouldn't do it.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
come in here on xmas day. but here i am. cant stay cos i'll end up swearing and another promise is that i wont swear on xmas day.
if i hang around here that promise will go down the pan as well. so i'm going to buggar off.
hope you all have a very nice and special day.

Comments

• Options
    *Also made that promise* but fuck it. Im ill, and its either here, or in bed watching the same mary kate and ashley videos over and over again. :mad: I don't even like MK &A
  • Options
    You should be listening to them Beatles CDs Slayer. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shukes
    You should be listening to them Beatles CDs Slayer. :p

:eek:

or Pantera. :yes:
  • Options
    I cant listen to anything. Anything and everything makes me feel like Im gonna be sick :crying: and my mum thinks im pregnant cause I feel worst in the mornings and evenings. :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed

:eek:

or Pantera. :yes:

The Beatles are better you. :p

And Pantera, I'm sick a LOT in the mornings, its terrible innit? I feel sick way more than I should do. My Mum doesn't think I'm pregnant, although given my gender thats not too surprising. Wanna borrow my teddy bear, or are you not girlish enough for that? :p
  • Options
    And Pantera, I'm sick a LOT in the mornings, its terrible innit? I feel sick way more than I should do. My Mum doesn't think I'm pregnant, although given my gender thats not too surprising. Wanna borrow my teddy bear, or are you not girlish enough for that?

Yeah its nasty. I get sickness and upset stomach. Its fuckin horrible.

LoL I used to know a guy who was convinced he was pregnant...but he was a druggie and never in touch with reality long enough to remember his own name.

Yes me want teddy :) Im a big childish little girl under all the weirdness heheh
  • Options
    Originally posted by Slayer_Pantera

Yeah its nasty. I get sickness and upset stomach. Its fuckin horrible.

LoL I used to know a guy who was convinced he was pregnant...but he was a druggie and never in touch with reality long enough to remember his own name.

Yes me want teddy :) Im a big childish little girl under all the weirdness heheh

lol me too... I'm a big childish little girl under all the, erm, big childish little girlishness. Which is worrying.

I pretty much always feel ill/sick not long after I get up anyway. Often end up being sick when trying to do my teeth lol.