Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Christmas moan

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I hate christmas. I really do. Its not fucking fair. Especially this christmas. I wish I could just go to bed and wake up and start all over again.

I wake up at 6.45am, which is wakeup time #1 (if I fall asleep again, #2 is 8.45) I feel like absoloute shite. My stomach hurts and I feel the sudden urge to puke, but I fall back asleep. Get up for the 2nd time at about 7.15, by my sister asking me to help her tidy up the house, as the drunken family had fucking trashed it. We did so and finally got round to opening our presents at about 8.30. By the time everyone had got through around half of their presents, I suddenly felt extremely ill and rush to the bathroom, unsure of which end to point at the fuckin bog. Drag my sorry ass back downstairs and extremely unenthusiastically open several more presents before fucking off back to bed for 5 hours. Surprise surprise, I never did get that fucking electric guitar tuner I've requested specially for the past 2 years. Ah well.

Set table at 2pm, finish eating at about 3, Have sudden urge to fuck off back to bed again. Dad falls asleep on sofa. I hide in corner and read a book.

And tomorrow I have to go to my posh cousins house... a joyful 2hr car journey. I get car sick too. :crying: I weally need a hug. I've had a bad christmas. But I do feel slightly better after having a moan about it.

(cant I have just one christmas smiley to make me feel better? pwease?)

Comments

• Options
    :) There you go happy christmas.

Slinky;)
  • Options
    *hugs*

At least you avoided the Queen's speech...mind you...so did I :)
  • Options
    Smilieees ....:D I dont have an obsession. Just a list of a few new smilies that NEED to be added hehe

Homer
    Reindeer
    Santa
    Big goofy grin
    Dead
    The winged demon one

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    *hugs*

At least you avoided the Queen's speech...mind you...so did I :)

LOL good point. :) My parents usually make me watch it, but I was probably sleeping :D
  • Options
    Re: Christmas moan
    Originally posted by Slayer_Pantera

(cant I have just one christmas smiley to make me feel better? pwease?)
    xmas.gif
  • Options
    Re: Re: Christmas moan
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    xmas.gif

*squeals and jumps up and down like a lil kiddie* how'd ya do it how'd ya do ittt!? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
  • Options
    First year me mum's forgotten the queen's speech!
  • Options
    well to balance it out, i had a GREAT christmas [so far!!!]
    my room is now the most chilled out place in the world, ive got a UV strip light, a mobile, a BMX video, a UB40 cd and even... A MINI FRIDGE!!! *dances like a freak*
    and i got a mobile at last.
    sorry, just thought id point out the thingymajig, whats it called where one thing balances another? karma? no thats not it? help??? lol
  • Options
    well to balance it out, i had a GREAT christmas [so far!!!]
    my room is now the most chilled out place in the world, ive got a UV strip light, a mobile, a BMX video, a UB40 cd and even... A MINI FRIDGE!!! *dances like a freak*
    and i got a mobile at last.
    sorry, just thought id point out the thingymajig, whats it called where one thing balances another? karma? no thats not it? help??? lol
  • Options
    ~hugs you tight~ poor thing, hope next year is better for you.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Christmas moan
    Originally posted by Slayer_Pantera

*squeals and jumps up and down like a lil kiddie* how'd ya do it how'd ya do ittt!? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
    i saw your desperate xmas plea. went to ask jeeves and typed in xmas smilies. i had to join "baby something or other, a site where young expextant mums discuss pregnancy and babies!
    but it is xmas. so if anyone is expecting a baby and turn to the internet for advice and see in the list of members a "mr roll"......
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Christmas moan
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i saw your desperate xmas plea. went to ask jeeves and typed in xmas smilies. i had to join "baby something or other, a site where young expextant mums discuss pregnancy and babies!
    but it is xmas. so if anyone is expecting a baby and turn to the internet for advice and see in the list of members a "mr roll"......

awww how sweet, ya joined a pregnant mum website just to get xmas smilies to make me feel better :) aww there is hope for xmas spirit after all!