Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is it right to hate the little things?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
db

Comments

• Options
    Then you're in trouble.
  • Options
    true

hehe not exactly the answer i wanted but
  • Options
    Trust me, been there.
  • Options
    well...the little things can be annoying ..really annoying. My boyfriend has a runny nose all the time because he had his adanoids out when he was little and he Makes a funny noise when he's smoking but I have got used to it and if it really bugs me I leave the room, take adeep breath and return

I do love him though
  • Options
    still doesn't help :confused:

its more that she lives away from me so i don't see her much and when shes not with me the txts, phone calls etc.. irritate me

but when shes with me its fine. i wanna stay with her but is it the right thing?

because i get all stressed through the week because of her and then i enjoy the weekend with her?
  • Options
    Originally posted by daveyboy1234
    its more that she lives away from me so i don't see her much and when shes not with me the txts, phone calls etc.. irritate me

Why in the world would this irritate you?
  • Options
    i dunno beacuse its kinda nonstop i know she can be insecure so i get rung once in the morning, once at dinner, once when i get and then lastly before i go sleep which is ok now and again but when its everyday u get kinda sick off it. its almost like even tho shes not with me she still has to have control over what im doin and know exactly where i am, what i had for breakfast etc..
  • Options
    Then talk to the woman. Tell her that you're feeling swamped.
    Alternatively, don't answer your phone.
  • Options
    i did abt 6 months ago and we nearly split up, but when i do talk to her shes ok for a bit then it just goes the same.

and if i didn't answer my phone she would go mad at me saying how much she was worried...

shes just a bit of a fairy that way
  • Options
    Well you have to gently tell her how restricted it's making you feel. If it's pissing you off that much then something must be done.
  • Options
    can't argue with that. the only answer seems to be split up but thats somet i really don't want to do beacuse i luv her to bits (when shes with me) but when shes not..
  • Options
    Ah...so the question is more about her jelousy and suspicion...a relationship won't survive if one person is so suspicious of the other.
    perhaps you need to get out and do your own thing and not reply to her texts so that hse learns the lesson that this kind of bugging will only create more stress in the relationship. I guess women are naturally suspicious but if your relationship lasts a long time she will realise it cannot go on like this.
  • Options
    thats the main problem, her being supscious or insecure but its not somet that can be sorted easily because she is in chester all week and im in northwich so if i try and do my own thing she gets more insecure
    :confused:
  • Options
    Hi, although you may not want to, you have to talk to your girlfriend. I've had similar things happen where someone annoys you and if you don't tell your gf all this you will begin to hate her. There's only so long you can be annoyed with someone before it turns to hate. Although when you're together it's good, you're apart the majority of the time eg. during the week. She either has the option of not foning/texting you all the time and learn to trust you or you growing to hate her for that
  • Options
    a decent answer, doesn't make it easer but clears a few things up

cheers people

db

:cool:
  • Options
    Hi this may be a little late, but true love is uncondional love, where you love someone in spite/because of their annoying habits. It doesn't sound like you love her unconditionally. And your girlfriend sounds like a right weirdo. Could you spent the rest of your life with someone who calls you several times a day everyday?

Sorry if this post sounded harsh but that's my opinion.
  • Options
    Everyones different. I know some people who are in touch several times a day and others hardly ever communicate. Guess it depends on personalities and what you are looking for. Speak to her and if she continues and it annoys you then i suggest you end it. It really does sound like your not very happy with her.
  • Options
    Firstly OMG someone else from Northwich! WOW Impressed. Secondly I had that and got rid of her and now Im with someone much better. The thing was I got irritated by the phone calls as well but she was also very manipulating and controling and was trying to change me I just didn't realise until someone pointed it out to me. I have never looked back.

So what school/college do you go to? Im a SJD person. (L6)
  • Options
    whatever you do DO NOT just ignore your phone, my bf does this and all it does is make me feel more insecure and makes me ring and ring till he answers but thats just me.

you said u love her to bits when ur with her but when ur not? you cant only love someone when your with them, i agree talk to her!

smirnoff ice has just helped my prob to! (2 birds with one stone and all!) i dont always tell my bf when something annoys me and sometimes i do feel like i hate him, but deep down i love him to bits!

like tonight im going half way across the city to see him even though i feel like shit!
  • Options
    hmmm it depends on the person

myself i would love my girlfriend to phone me up more often but she is afraid she might appear clingy so she doesnt and im afraid i will appear clingy so i dont. either way you need to make up your mind just ell her you would like a bit more space and she should co-operate...
  • Options
    I love my gf, and it's the little things included......in fact it's sometimes the quirky little things that make you love someone.....like say the way she steals my dressing gown......or figits before she goes to sleep....or leaves the toilet seat down (hehe, in my flat, it's my rules!!!).....but I just think WOW....she's HERE with me, and I like it......maybe I'm silly?!!!!

Relax, love her for what she is and does!

Maybe I've missed the point totally......