Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

does it get to you...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does it get to you if other guys give your girlfriend a lot of attention?

Comments

• Options
    I don't have a gf I have a bf but it doesn't nother me if he gets attention. He's in a band so he gets quite a bit of attention at the end of gigs but I laugh about it, at the end of the day it makes him feel nice, I trust him to behave and I know he loves me. He comes home with me every night, so why worry?
  • Options
  • Options
    i get alot of attention from guys cuz im just a huge flirt so who ever im going out with someone they have to deal with it so i have to tell them like every 5mins that there the only one for me other wise they think im cheating on them but ive never cheated in my life and i dont plan on starting now
  • Options
    Re: does it get to you...
    Originally posted by skinay
    does it get to you if other guys give your girlfriend a lot of attention?
    Not really, what kind of attention are we talking about?

I would draw the line at my mates pinching my gf's ass! I could handle them flirting a bit but you gotta have a limit to it.
  • Options
    I like it. I know she's loves me enough not to cheat, and she's not really a flirt, so the attention she gets just gives my ego a little boost now and then. But i will stand in if she gets attention she doesn't like. Im not really a jealous person, so i cant say im bothered.:)
  • Options
    ive got a bf and no to be honest doesnt bother me one bit as i know he wont cheat on me..i cant say the same wich is really evil but ahh well.
    s_m_b
  • Options
    Not really but like harmless said you need a limit. :) If you know your gf loves you dont worry about it.

Slinky;)
  • Options
    I'm not bothered about my b/f getting attention, as long as he dosen't do anything then i'm happy about it :)

Lea :)