Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

cheating.........?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello,

i am not cheating , so please dont start having a go at me, cos i am not going to cheat as i think it is tight, i just want to know if any one else has this as well!!

Basically, my boyfriend has a mate, who is very GORGEOUS!! (Dont think i spelt that correct) and i am not going to cheat and i dont want to but i feel so incredibally attracted to him its unbelievable!! and sometimes i just think "god i would like to f*** you!" i know i sound like a dirty lil ho, i dont mean to.

i was just wondering if any one else was in a long relationship but had another person who they found incredibally sexy, and would like to..... well you know!! :naughty:

i feel so aweful for feeling like this, but when he is around me i just want him. please dont hate me!! :nervous:

Comments

• Options
    Well er.... *I'm in a state of shock*;)

You've done nothing wrong yet, as long as you still like your bf and aren't leading him on in anyway!, I can't see a little lust being a problem.

Just don't cheat, if you feel it's going that way, try and hold it off and dump your bf nicely before banging his best mate:p

How old are you and how long you been with bf?

Every time you see his good looking mate, just picture him doing a big fat smelly shit, the ones that force you to leave the room and hold your nose.

and with luck you should stop lusting over him, But do you think you are being fair to your bf?

*fuck, you'll get me worried over my gf now*
  • Options
    Ok i will try what you are saying! It may be because our relationship is coming to an end, and this may be an indication. we have been together for 1 yr and 3mths. i am 17 years old.

i feel a bit unfair, but i reckon he fantacises about shagging other girls, so not that bad.

this guy is just so devilishly goodlooking!! oh wories me :rolleyes:
  • Options
    sorry but uve already cheated, cheating isnt just physical it is also a mental emosion:(
  • Options
    Re: cheating.........?
    Originally posted by Miss K Sassy
    i was just wondering if any one else was in a long relationship but had another person who they found incredibally sexy, and would like to..... well you know!! :naughty:

Nope sorry.

I've been with my boyf for 2 &1/2 years and in all the time we've been going out I haven't wanted to shag anyone else at all. Yeah I see blokes who i think are goodlooking but that's as far as it goes. Maybe you're just not 100% serious about your boyf if you want to shag his mates :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Heh.... What would make me laugh is if you split up especially for this boy and then he doesnt like you one bit ;)
  • Options
    ok i love my boyfriend, and i am serious but sometimes there are people that you like. i dont sit there and think "i want to shag him right now!!" its not like that, its just some people have met other people who they just feel really physically attracted to. i know full well that he thinks about girls, and about having sex with them. its just humans, mayb not all but some are like it.

i most certainly would never ever dump my boyfriend for this guy. he is a nice guy but i would never throw away a long relationship for some sex! it is more then any thing just curiosity, as i have only ever kissed one guy, my boyfriend. he has been my first for everything, so i dont think i am that tight for being curious!!

but i can honestly say i wouldnt have sex with his mate 1. because i dont ever want my boyfriend to do it to me, cos i know it would hurt like hell. 2 .i could never shit on him like that and 3. i just never would i dont believe in cheating. its a bad way of getting out of a relationship

just recently my boyfriend has not being paying me any attention, and his friend said he thought i was pretty, so mayb that is why?? bu ti am not going to cheat i woulnt do that
  • Options
    Ok, I have to disagree with some of the others. I don't think you have done anything wrong. It is quite alright to find other men attractive and to even wonder 'what if...?'
    As long as you don't do anything and you *know* in your heart that you wouldn't, if the occassion arose whereby you could shag him, then everythings ok.
  • Options
    I think you have the same av as someone else!