Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The male pill.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I can remember a while ago there was some info on the male pill, but I've not heard anything for a while about it. Does anybody know anything about it?

Comments

• Options
    I dont know ne thing about it but i think its a good idea, With all the other shite us women have to remember i think the pressure should be taken off us with all the responsiblity of contreception.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Agreed- knowing how forgetfull some women are!
    Its worth the extra precaution ;)
  • Options
    Oi! :lol: i never forget my pill, but what im saying is it always seems to be down to us women to provide contreception, i can safetly say that every bloke i have been with has never ever asked me if im on the pill or have a condom
  • Options
    I'm positive there's something being developed. It stops the production of sperm, but you can still cum, and you are effectively shooting blanks :eek2: If you want to have babies then you stop, sperm production starts back up and hey prestop, you're fertile again! Doesn't mess with body as much as female pill does, less side effects etc. It's a bloody good idea I reckon!
  • Options
    I would be all for an op that cut your tubes like a Vasectomy, but could 100% be reversed... then at 30 or 35 or whatever.... turn the taps back on....

No more fucking your body with chemicals...... :yes:
  • Options
    I can't wait for the male pill. It would at take a lot of the worry out of having to rely on the g/f to take hers (Never known a girl to be 100% reliable over taking the pill yet). Also, I've known people whose girlfriend/wife has stopped taking it on purpose so they can become pregnant - without asking! That's scary!

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Also, I've known people whose girlfriend/wife has stopped taking it on purpose so they can become pregnant - without asking! That's scary!

Shows a bit of a lack of communication. Women are strange creatures *frowns*