Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hash flash...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was talking to my mate down the pub a little while ago and he reckons he has been suffering from flash backs for the last 2 months from smoking hash and lil bit of weed from time to time. I told him I didn't think hash/weed gives you flash backs. Just thought I'd see what you people think.

Comments

• Options
    Re: Hash flash...
    Originally posted by Lex K
    Was talking to my mate down the pub a little while ago and he reckons he has been suffering from flash backs for the last 2 months from smoking hash and lil bit of weed from time to time. I told him I didn't think hash/weed gives you flash backs. Just thought I'd see what you people think.
    i bloody wish. be cheap aye ! but you never know. it is a mood and mind altering drug. it's not for everyone. lucky bastard aye !
  • Options
    Re: Hash flash...
    Originally posted by Lex K

(ROLLING ROUND ON FLOOR PISSING MYSELF LAUGHING)

WHAT EVER NEXT:naughty:
  • Options
    I really cant see that happening ! :crazyeyes

Altho, I havnt stopped smoking for long enough to warrant a flash back :crazyeyes
  • Options
    hmmmmmmmm seams dubious to say the least but you never know, drugs effect everyone slightly differently and it could be that this person has some freakish reaction that makes them have flashbacks....
    :confused:
  • Options
    Yea i think its possible to have flashbacks.Sure today when i got out of the car i felt all funny and dizzy like u do while stoned on cannabis.I hadnt smoked any in more than 12 hours.It was like i had smoked a shit load-but only lasted about 10 seconds,but i hadnt smoked any ,but was nice.
  • Options
    A very small number of hardcore acid fiends do get flashbacks occationaly long after they have stopped using acid and it can be triggered by puff in some people.

It is really really unlikely and it has nothing what so ever to do with acid staying in your brain, spine or where ever.
  • Options
    Flashbacks? If only!
    But then again I dont think I have given up for long enough to get flashbacks!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    Yea i think its possible to have flashbacks.Sure today when i got out of the car i felt all funny and dizzy like u do while stoned on cannabis.I hadnt smoked any in more than 12 hours.It was like i had smoked a shit load-but only lasted about 10 seconds,but i hadnt smoked any ,but was nice.

i think this is called "head rush" lol
    sorry lol
  • Options
    Did anyone else notice that this:
    Flashbacks? If only!

seemed very similar to:
    i bloody wish

and this:
    Altho, I havnt stopped smoking for long enough to warrant a flash back

seemed very similar to this:
    But then again I dont think I have given up for long enough to get flashbacks!

:lol: Originality please Red or Dead...or is it just me being picky??:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002

Don't talk stupid. That was a HEADRUSH fella from getting up 2 quick.

Not possible 2 get flashbacks off blow. END OF.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss

Not possible 2 get flashbacks off blow. END OF.

as much as we'd all love it to be that simple, you cant just decide that something doesnt exist cause you either dont get it or dont want to get it, and then announce the end of the debate.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    i've been having very strong flash backs today. i think whats triggered it is smoking some very nice resin and drinkin' whisky.
  • Options
    Originally posted by octopus of doom

as much as we'd all love it to be that simple, you cant just decide that something doesnt exist cause you either dont get it or dont want to get it, and then announce the end of the debate.

:rolleyes:

I'm sorry but in my opinion it is quite simple. I'm not saying it because i haven't experienced because its a known fact u can get them of acid and i haven't experienced that neither.

THC (part of blow that stones u) still remains in the body. It is soluble in fat and can be stored in the body's fatty tissue for about 3 - 4 weeks. This means that it affects the nervous system for a long time. This is one explanation why flashbacks could happen but even then, I personally don't think so.

It has never been proved that flashbacks can occur off cannabis and with technology these days you would think it would av been. There is one explanation which I could agree with and that is due to the use of Acid. It is said that if quite a few trips av been taken in previous years then cannabis can trigger this and cause flashbacks.

But as i said earlier its not the blow causing flashbacks maybe just triggering it from the acids taken.

Just wonder if ur mate has ad plenty of trips in his time?