Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

bugger!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
damn. i arranged everything, bought the tickets, but my girlfriend has been grounded. too bad. and she doesnt know if she will be allowed out during the christmas holidays either. OF ALL TIMES TO GROUND SOMEONE! she cant come, after school on the last day before the holiday

Comments

• Options
    Is it worth having a quiet word with her parents?

*has no idea what's going on*
  • Options
    Tickets for what?
  • Options
    ah now it does not matter. everythings has annoyed me so much today i am not even angry. im just close to cracking. i think all this pent up anger is close to releasing itself. when people slag me off now i just smile, i think some damage has been done. i dont think speaking to her parents will help because i dont think they like me very much. also the tickets were to see lord of the rings. im not tired. im not sad. yet im frowning. im just something. something is up with me, its so messed, i dont feel any emotion but nothing matters.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    ah now it does not matter. everythings has annoyed me so much today i am not even angry. im just close to cracking. i think all this pent up anger is close to releasing itself. when people slag me off now i just smile, i think some damage has been done. i dont think speaking to her parents will help because i dont think they like me very much. also the tickets were to see lord of the rings. im not tired. im not sad. yet im frowning. im just something. something is up with me, its so messed, i dont feel any emotion but nothing matters.

you say you don't think her parents like you. but do you know they don't like you? if you don't know for certain it might be worth asking
  • Options
    try speaking to them anyway, what's the worst that could happen?
    If not, take a friend to see it.
  • Options
    well im nervous around people anyway. today i dont feel emotionless it was well messed last night. i have an awful headache and lots of little twitches and pains - perhaps a result of stress! its good because she should be able to come see me on the 24th december.

the reason i think her parents dont like me is that she is allowed to pick up a christmas present for me on the same friday, but not allowed to come cinema with me. so i think her parents dont mind her going out just not with me :(. im not sure actually........ she had a big argument with them and she is over it now and she is just taking her punishment like a good girl so she doesnt get in any more trouble. I beleive she said the reason she was grounded was as she had bad 'attitude' but i guess thats how life goes.

im going to ask laura whether she thinks her parents like me or not her parents are too intimidating i could say the wrong thing and they could forbid laura to see me!!
  • Options
    ?/

:eek: :naughty::p :rolleyes: :p:lol::naughty::p:lol::naughty:
    who re you?/

• Options
    thanks abc, thats very nice of you to say. in fact you remind me of someone i know..... hmmm........