Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Shall I meet him?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Helloooooo :) ive got a bit of a problem?! Right here goes! 3 months ago I met this really gorgeous lad in a pub near whee my friend lives & we got of with each other (not sex) but then I found out even though he lives around here he is in the army :( but i really really liked him! So i got his number etc & we started txtin & ringin each other everynight!

But he has been home about 5 times since then & even though we talk about meetin etc we never have! Now tonight he wants to meet me again because now we have finished & he wants to say goodbye to me properly! Over the last few weeks though he has really fucked me around! Do i meet him?!

Thanks for all ur help guys :)

Mwaaaa x x x

Comments

• Options
    No
  • Options
    Why though?!
  • Options
    Because it's finished.
    He's been fucking you about.
    He's probably just after a shag, which will fuck you up even more.

Fell free to pick any or all of the above.
  • Options
    Hello

hey I dont even know when u were supposed to meet this guy but I think that Im replying to you about it a bit too late.
    But tell me what you look like and we can see whether we can do something about it to make you feel better and stuff(chat).
    my name is leon and Im from North London.....get back to me when ever you can then we'll be able to chat or something..

bye

leon
  • Options
    Leon - how the fuck did u manage to post something under my user ID???!!!