Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Be Carefull!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As reported in my local rag last week, Police set up in the foyer of a local cheesy nightclub ( Mission in Bedford ) 200 people picked at random, asked if they would consent to a test that would tell if they had traces of drugs on their hands. Of the 200 tested 200 had traces of drugs!

They wipe your hands with a tissue that is impregnated with a chemical mix then place it under a Chemical "sniffer" this tells them which drugs & in which quantities are on there hands.

If it showed up a large trace then the people were searched & of the 15 or so searched 4 people were taken down the station, these 4 were then put on a Drug info course rather than getting done for possession.

Raises a few questions / points:
The four that were taken down the station obviously had stuff on them, what would have happened if they had refused the test? They had the option. If they had refused, then they would have not got entry to the club & I suspect prob would have been picked up by some convenient Bobbies on the beat in the area?

200 out of 200 people seems unbelievable at first, until it states in the newspaper that they could have picked traces up from touching the bar in a pub, door handles ect ect, That’s how those bombers got off a few years back, the Birmingham 6 or something, they had traces of Glycerine on their hands but their Lawyer argued it could have come from using a hand towel in a public toilet.

The police are getting more determined & sneaky in tackling drugs, two weeks ago in the same town (Bedford) The police walked around from 10 till 6 at night on a Tuesday (so not even a Saturday party night) with passive sniffer dogs, nice looking chocolate cute Labrador comes & sits next to you, Your fucked pal! They caught loads of people with everything from weed to crack on them during the day on a Tuesday!

Keep vigilante remember you are potentially carrying lots of months worth of Tossing Salad for big hairy arsed cons if you get caught by the wrong cop, magistrate, Drugs crack down scheme, made an example of. The longer we all get away with it the more cocky we all get about it!

Comments

• Options
    Rah! :eek: They best not come down the road to Luton!! :nervous:
  • Options
    Up here in Aberdeen one weekend they decided
    to get 2 labrador dogs sent up for saterday night.
    They went from pub to pub and nightclub to nightclub
    all night sniffing out people with drugs. They cought 10 people
    that night and they said it was a success.
    The cops were dressed casually so it would have been difficult to tell when they were walking along the street. But I suppose if a man comes into a club with a dog you would get a bit suspicious.
    It was reposrted in the paper and luckily I wasn't out that weekend but they are hoping to train their own dogs and make it a perminent friday and saterday night thing. It will really suck if they do that, coz I dunno if it would be worth the risk carrying a few pills out with you.
  • Options
    When I go clubbing in London, I will cross the street if I even see anyone with a dog !!

They are getting sneaky and there is nothing you can do about it, apart from not taking drugs and meh thats just plain crazy :crazyeyes
  • Options
    ".. and there is nothing you can do about it, apart from not taking drugs and meh thats just plain crazy"

lol :D
  • Options
    I was chatting to a copper the other day about the "chemical sniffer" and he said he was there when they were calibrating \ testing the thing. One of them took a £5 note & held it under the sniffer & it was soaked in coke! This was a five pound note in a 45 year old Police mans wallet! Kinda shows how easy it was for the 200 people randomly tested to have had traces of drugs on them i guess....

SO that bunch of notes in your wallet could be worth a hell of a lot more than there face value !!! :naughty:
  • Options
    Practically all money has traces of coke on it. It all gets into the hands of drug dealers/takers at some stage. The drugs trade is like the 3rd largest trade in the world, despite it being illegal, so it's kinda inevitable.