Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Canabis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i got a m8 who did canabis 4 the first time a few days ago and liked it. my worry is that they will do it again and then it will lead onto bigger things. has any1 got any advice to help me stop the rot before it takes over?

Comments

• Options
    Its down to the individual really, how far they wanna take it.

I am sorry to say there is not alot you can do if they make up there minds. The chance are that they will get into a new circle of friends where drugs are the norm. I am not saying this is bad (well maybe in your eyes)

How old is your friend ?
  • Options
    um well 15!
  • Options
    Just try and be there for them and make sure they know what they are doing. 15 is way to young to be smoking let alone anything else.

The worst thing you can do tho is moan or nag about it.

Its really a choice they have to make, maybe do some research find out the facts and downside of things if they start looking to take other drugs.

If you have any problems or questions myself or any of the other regs with be able to answer or give advice !

Good luck

;)
  • Options
    thx! i ben givin them all the downsides etc, but they didnt know wot they were doing with the shit! they smoked it neat without mixing it with tabacco! and isnt that a bit dangerous?
  • Options
    Smoking it neat ? No not really

The worst short term problems they could have would be a "whitey" which basically means you start to sweat and shake and feel unwell, but this soon passes, usually after throwing up but as I said it is short term and soon goes away and could put them off.

Not smoking with tobacco is better because at least they wont get hooked on ciggarettes too.

The best thing you could do is try ringing the national drugs help line and speak to a proffessional about your concerns, although I have alot of experience with smoking and drugs, I am not an expert ! Its a free phone number and is probably on the site somewhere....

*is waiting for dom to post a link*
  • Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    15 is way to young to be smoking let alone anything else.

*is here you know*
    :p
  • Options
    Cannabis

heh, did it for him
    :p see CRE, i had my revenge, you wont be able to sleep tonight... muwahahaha cough cough i need to quit smoking