Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How the hell does this bloody thing work...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My parents got this water-pipe bong from Dubai, and since Im now allowed to smoke it.... how the fuckin hell do the bloody things work? It got this ceramic bowl thing with holes in it on the top, which I guess is where you put whatever you're gonna smoke in..... but it also has charcoal stuff to put in with it :confused: call me blonde, but Im confused...anyone care to give me step by step guide to using the bloody thing? lol

Comments

• Options
    my friend brought one of those back when they went travelling but we couldnt figure out how to use it either. we gave up in the end. dissapointing.

so yeah sorry, i dunno!:lol:
  • Options
    ah, i know wot ur talking about, my m8 got some from dubai as well.
    did u get any of the shisha stuff to smoke in it?

wot u do is u put the shisha or dope or wotever ur smoking in it then u put tinfoil over it, then u put the stuff that looksl ike charcoal on top of that and light, then u leave it to burn away for about 5 mins then u can toke happily
    :D
  • Options
    Yeah we got some stuff to put in it.... orange and rose and mint stuff... which apparently has opium in it too :eek2: :)

wot u do is u put the shisha or dope or wotever ur smoking in it then u put tinfoil over it, then u put the stuff that looksl ike charcoal on top of that and light, then u leave it to burn away for about 5 mins then u can toke happily

Thanks dude, I'll try that when my friends decide to come over lol
  • Options
    no problem :D
  • Options
    My step dad brought a similar looking item from Luxor (Egypt) back in 1995. I never knew what it was until I described it to someone in year 2000.

At a side view, it looks like a tall candlestick holder. It is entirely metallic in gold/silver colours and hieroglyphs are inscribed all over the 'bong'. The bottom part is spherical, which I think is where the water goes. At the top is the ceramic dish. I don't recall seeing any charcoal, but that was probably already used up, or stored elsewhere. About halfway up the bong is a long breathing pipe with an adaptor-like nozzle.
  • Options
    At a side view, it looks like a tall candlestick holder. It is entirely metallic in gold/silver colours and hieroglyphs are inscribed all over the 'bong'. The bottom part is spherical, which I think is where the water goes. At the top is the ceramic dish. I don't recall seeing any charcoal, but that was probably already used up, or stored elsewhere. About halfway up the bong is a long breathing pipe with an adaptor-like nozzle.

I'd post a pic of mine, if DUFFY WOULD SEND BACK MY PIC :p (or post it for me? :angel: )
  • Options
    here you go
    moody son of a Hey, good bong eh?
  • Options
    Thanks Duffy and Pantera. Thats definitely 'the one' then!
  • Options
    im still pretty sure that:

hose: suck
    thing on other side of that of the hose: carb, airhole whatever u wana call it
    thing at top: bowl
    thing coming from top: stem, smoke goes down here into the chamber
  • Options
    message me on MSN!!! lol
  • Options
    Yay you posted my pic :D fank you Duffy, you rock! (and you finally got it done :p )