Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Work Crush

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was talking to one of the boys about office xmas do, and I said I was worried about making an arse of myself drunk (*note to self), and bloke said 'why, because you're in love with D?'

aaaargh. NO ONE is meant to know about crush, but love? aaaaarghhhhhh. Is it that obvious?

:eek2:

Oh dear.

How do people know? And how do you hide the way you feel about someone?

Comments

• Options
    people know because you probably act different round him!
  • Options
    I'm useless at hiding my feelings. Even when I'm trying to be nice people think I'm only after a shag.

That probably didn't help much...
  • Options
    this happened to me at work too. i work in the leisure centre and we sometimes have a kickabout with a football after work, but one day i didnt, but when i went to watch it this one girl said "why so you can look at A's legs?"
    i pretended like i didnt hear her and she didnt say anything more about it, but then it dawned on me that it was pretty obvious to everyone that i fancied A cos even tho i thought i had been flirting with him subtly, i really was quite obvious.
    oh well! i will know better next time
  • Options
    I know how you feel.

Luckily no-one I can't trust knows about the person I really like, but I still feel I act differently around them, and that I'm making it to obvious, but when I think about it, I don't really care what anyone thinks as long as both myself and the person in question are fine with each other.

Just don't worry yourself!!

:)