Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Uni And How Not To Do It

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
TOP TEN FUN THINGS THAT GET YOU IN TROUBLE.

1.When your tutor writes on your report (as he did mine) kase is often unpredictable and sparradic in her behaviour,when he leaves the room,fuck off home and leave a note saying "you diddnt see that one coming did you?"

2.throw a party in the universtiy managed halls of residence that requires the attendance of all three emergency services

3.vandalise the main computer controll panel that runs the temporary stores system,so that the entire uni looses their most recently saved work

4.pick the locks on all the food cupboards of your housemates and swap them over,laugh as they desperately try to get at thier super noodles

5.wait till somone leaves their work/coat/bag/shoes in the halls common room and hide them in a really inventive place.(this works best if you then deny all knowledge of the victim ever having owned the garment they are looking for.

6.let the tyres down on your tutors car

7.ignore the no pets in the halls of residence rule and invest in a goldfish,better still breed mice and set them loose to persue world domination.Scurry my little pretties!!!

8.break into other halls of residenceand steal the remote controll for the tv because yours dosent have one and teres a chance it will work.

9.get into a rediculous amount of debt

10.avoid ever paying it back by taking your qualifications and signing on the dole.

Comments

• Options
    11. Graduate in the wrong year.

My sister graduated in 2001. Applied for 3 jobs, had 2 interviews, and 1 job offer.

I graduated in 2002. Applied for 98 jobs, had 5 interviews, and no job offer.
  • Options
    Re: Uni And How Not To Do It
    Originally posted by angelwivoutagod
    2.throw a party in the universtiy managed halls of residence that requires the attendance of all three emergency services

20 bonus points for getting the coast guard involved as well.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Uni And How Not To Do It
    Originally posted by octopus of doom

20 bonus points for getting the coast guard involved as well.

:lol: