Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Date rape drugs - urban myth

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you go to pubs and clubs in the South East / South West of the U.K especially, please be warned... U might want 2 warn your friends about this:
A woman at Gas nightclub on Saturday night was taken by 5 men, who according to hospital and police reports, gang raped her before dumping her naked at Neutral Bay. Unable to remember the events of the evening, tests later confirmed the repeat rapes along with traces of Rohypnol in her blood.
Boyfriends and girlfriends, take heed. Good guys out there, please forward this message to your ladyfriends.
Progesterex, that is essentially a small sterilisiation pill. The drug is now being used by rapists at parties to rape AND sterilize their victims. Progesterex is available to vets to sterilize large animals. Rumour has it that the Progesterex is being used together with Rohypnol, the date rape drug. As with Rohypnol, all they have to do is drop it into the girl's drink. The girl can't remember a thing the next morning of all that had taken place the night before.
Progesterex, which dissolves in drinks just as easily, is such that the victim doesn't conceive from the rape and the rapist needn't worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later.
The drug's effects ARE NOT TEMPORARY - They are P*E*R*M*A*N*E*N*T.
Progesterex was designed to sterilize horses. Any female that takes it WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE. The d***heads can get this drug from anyone who is in the vet school of any university. It's that easy, and Progesterex is about to break out big on campuses everywhere. Believe it or not, there is even a site on the internet telling people how to use it.
Please forward this to everyone you know, especially girls.
Be careful when you're out and don't leave your drink unattended.

Comments

• Options
    Fucking idiots!
    Thanks for the heads up, i'll tell every female i know!
  • Options
    my god, how awfull.

i think bottled drinks are for me for now on, at least you can put ur thumb over the top of the bottle

xx
  • Options
    There is no such drug as Progesterex, and this was done a few days ago.

Same Thread

Progesterex, i think not.

And to make sure, i've just checked the British National Formulary, a doctor and NHS Direct.

As far as watching your drinks, it goes without saying, but could you please check your facts before furthering stupid, unbased information. Thank you.
  • Options
    Apologies for posting stuff that may not be true - this was not my intention. I do actually work in the NHS and was passed that message on by a colleague so didn't deem it necessary to check up on this occasion. Will in future.
  • Options
    Cool, no harm done. Like you and i say, you gotta be cautious when you're out, just in case, but there's so much crap flying round the net. :)
  • Options
    I'm always surprised when I hear that rohypnol is used in the UK, I'm preaty sure its not available on prescription so it must be imported.