Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

GHB/websites

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is it still possible to buy pure GHB online?? cause i cant find it anymore, i know they went round shutting down all the places selling it, but is there anywhere left? or have they stopped it all all together.

i know you can still get GBL but its not the same. and its expensive too.

on that note, are there any other websites selling interesting chemicals that might be worth investigating??

i found a website selling pure DXM but thats never really appealed to me that much.

i also found somewhere selling some PiHKAL and TiKHAL style tryptamines and stuff but i looked them up in pihkal and tikhal and couldnt find them which makes me think they are either fake or crap.
hmmmmmm:chin:

Comments

• Options
    If you look up the recipie to make it on the web you can then buy the chems to buy them from a supplyer, which will be cheaper and you can make a big batch...

but

i have seen about 5 -6 differant recipeis

so becarefull if you do
  • Options
    All the suppliers are being very careful at the moment, I only know of one and they are only supplying to customers they know, but then they seem to be ignoring my emails so I think they've gone too.

GBL shouldnt be expencive, dont pay any more than £50 per litre so it is significantly cheaper than ghb, and if you want you can make it home, but be careful, plus making it is illegal.
  • Options
    Taliing of GHB, did anyone see that programme last night about it?! Not sure if it was only in my area though. About this couple that became addicted to it and were taking like a coke bottle a day for months and they went totally loopy when they eventually ran out and started to come down? Was well nasty!
  • Options
    GHB shouldnt come in liquid form, its only the legal restrictions that make it that way, people should only ever be using pure powder so they know how much they are taking.

What tryptamines were they selling? I'm quite curious, I have heard that everything in Pihkal is now illegal and subject to class A. I'm not totaly sure though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda

What tryptamines were they selling? I'm quite curious, I have heard that everything in Pihkal is now illegal and subject to class A. I'm not totaly sure though.

i wont put the link to the website up cause im not sure how legal it is, but i'll PM it to you (bongbudda). if anyone else wants it, pm me. as for what they were selling, amongst others,

Tryptamine Hydrochloride
    5-Methoxytryptamine Hydrochloride
    dl-alpha-Methyltryptamine, purified powder
    Harmine hydrochloride, 98+% pure powder (telepathine)
    and as i said before, pure DXM.

yes i thought that too about them being made class A, but i dont seam to be able to find any of the chemicals on the website in PiKHAL or TiHKAL, although they do seam to be tryptamines....... maybe they dont work. or maybe they were discovered by someone other than shulgin and didnt make it into the books.... who knows.....

anyway if you wanna know the site go have a look yourself and see what you think. pm me if you want the link.
  • Options
    ok i tried to pm you but for some reason i cant :confused:

oh fuck it ill just put the link up

http://www.ltkresearchproducts.com/
  • Options
    Well I'm fairly certain that at least one of those chemicals would be illegal to import and most probally illegal for them to sell.

Procaine is a restricted drug in the UK to my knowlege, it has little to no real abuse potencial, its just the coke freeze without any high.

You might want to post a question on www.bluelight.nu they're probally know, although DONT post the source there.

As they are based in the US I would suspect that the products that they have are the bottom of the barrel as far as research chems are concerned, they have tightened their law quite a bit now.