Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

july before 9/11

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why did the U.S tell the pakistani inteligence services in july that it was planning to invade afghanistan ? before new york had been attacked. it invaded and mr bin laden wasn't there ! i seriously wonder about who was responsible for the 9/11 attack.
if it had been me i would have taken great pride in my success. i would have gloated to the world. wouldn't you ?
there was an interview on radio four in the july about the planned attacks. but...the american people needed convincing.....

Comments

• Options
    Do you have a link to where it is reported?
  • Options
    Ive posted this before, but since there appears to be some interest Ill post it again. Ive been ridiculed here by those who refuse to even entertain the notion that there could possibly have been any US government collusion in any way shape or form in the 9/11 attacks, however ridicule or not, serious questions as to the validity of the cover story have always nagged at me, and given reports of suspiciously linked activities around the globe by US admin representatives and other government agencies, will continue to do so.

For reference to Moroccan's comment see items 32 and 33 on the list...

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/02_11_02_lucy.html

At any rate, the whole timeline provides some very interesting context and purpose behind the unanswered questions.
  • Options
    the guardian some time last week.
    i know people are outraged , find it totaly incomprehensible, that it could be americans against americans but ... remember oklahoma. the biggest and most outragous terrorist event in U.S history. libya had the shit blown out of it because of the PROOF america had that it was gaddafi's doing. it turned out to be right wing american christians. isn't that what this administration is ?
    it doesn't make sense to dismiss the fact that a pakistani official was talking on bbc radio 4 about the coming american invasion of afghanistan before 9/11 had even happened. again, before 9/11
    george bush suddenly anounced very publicly to the whole world
    that he was willing to nuke china, russia or anyone else who tried to stand in the way of americas aims. this was before 9/11.
    at the time everyone was saying this guy must be mad ! you can't go round saying things like that ! but he did. for a purpose.
    remember before this guy was "elected" ? the press and the public were saying, if this nutter wins the world is going to become very dangerous. theres gonna be wars and mayhem. but few of us thought the guy would win. it's now been shown he didn't win. there has been a right wing (military ?) coup in america
    so lets not forget that.