Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tolerance Level

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone think that if u smoke 6 or 7 joints between 11am and 1pm and then u smoke on a pipe at about 4pmish you wud get stoned easier."you only live once" on here seems to think that it takes harder to get stoned cuz ur tolerance level but i am speaking from experience-u get stoned much easier if uve been smoking that day already.
btw-the joints were mostly packed.

Comments

• Options
    well ur gona have a loada stuff in your system already, so in theory it should be easier. I duno.
  • Options
    I don't personally have too much experience of this one. But my bro used to be an addict and now he is clean. I remember him saying when he was in rehab that he imagined the high he could now get... for him the longer the gaps the better the high when you did eventually get high.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Randomgirl
    But my bro used to be an addict and now he is clean. I remember him saying when he was in rehab

Not weed though I presume ?
  • Options
    Yea-weed isnt addicitve like that---u just want to do it-u dont need to.and boredom plays a key in the stages of getting stoned.
    I believe im high now-have been from 11am.It is easier to get stoned when you have some in ur system hours before.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ebb

Not weed though I presume ?
    A nice cocktail of drugs to be honest. Including weed. And the comment about how good the high would be after a few weeks of not taking anything at all was made with reference to weed. So there you have it. But it was my bro who said it not me. And to be honest he was only half way thorough the rehab at the time so was still talking lots of crap.
  • Options
    I only take cannabis and alcohol-not anything else.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    I only take cannabis and alcohol-not anything else.
    Same as! Well I've stopped drinking for the moment but I think my past experiences of alcohol give me more than enough "material to quote" when making posts about alcohol. I wouldn't say I "do" cannabis either really, just that I've tried it. So infact you can ignore my first sentence of this reply as I'm not the "same as" at all.