Home› Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Embarrassing moments...

Have you ever had any really embarrassing moments during sex/sexual thangs...? :p

Earlier on i was thinking back to a few months ago, and remembered some stuff that well really i didnt wanna remember!

My ex boyfriends mum didnt like me and my ex spending all the time in his room. She thought we were being naughty children and shagging. Cos i was only 15 at the time she told him that if we were having sex, and she caught us she'd have him done for statutary rape. So we was very careful, very quiet and very fast i might add as well.
One day we were shaggin away quite happily when we heard his mum come in the front door, well obviously i got told to put my clothes on asap and well im not the fastest (or brightest!) of people so i tried and i got all tangled up so i just left the bottom half of my clothing off. Thinking well no one is gonna see it i thought i'd get away with it.
Anyway so his mum comes in, asks what we were doing and to prove that we werent having sex my daft ex whipped the covers off (thinking i was fully clothed) and was like ta da...and i dunno who fainted first her or me! Hehe needless to say, i wasnt allowed round there again :p

Another time i was giving someone a blowjob in their car and one of us accidently flashed the lights. Some car stopped and the next thing i know someones looking in the window, asking if we need any help. I dont think they were offering the kinda help i wanted hehe :naughty:

Well anyway enjoy my children... :p
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mine was having to tell a girl I didn't remember having sex with her because I was to drunk!

It didn't go down to well with her (She even said It was very good):lol: -(I think because I was in a zombiefied state and let her get down to it)

Also getting a Bj of my mates younger sister (half sister) in his room was embarrassing for all 3 of us.

I can think of far worse one but I would rather not say em!:o
  • Options
    I got caught by my ex's dad, shagging his daughter in her bedroom.
    It was the first and last time i met him!;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

I can think of far worse one but I would rather not say em!:o

Noooo do tell!

I have nothing embaressing happen to me :p Thats how interesting i am....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb

Noooo do tell!

I have nothing embaressing happen to me :p Thats how interesting i am....

No, never!

There never being divulged:p
  • Options
    I got caught in the middle of having sex with me ex by his dad. We thought he was going to be out all afternoon so didn't bother leaving the key in the door like normal so he couldn't get in. Anyways next moment we suddenly realise he's stood there at the door....:eek: Good job we all got on well is all I'm saying.

Can't think of any other times I've been caught.

Although there were numerous rumours going round school about places I'd had sex, which all the teachers heard on our last day there and things....thats was fair embarrasing...sat in final assembly having them all talked about when I couldn't run anywhere. :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    Anyways next moment we suddenly realise he's stood there at the door....:eek: Good job we all got on well is all I'm saying.

You make it sound like he joined in!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

You make it sound like he joined in!

well he did suggest it.....:eek: Yeah we got on well...not that well.;)
  • Options
    Mine was having it catch in my zip of my trousers and I could'nt bare to pull it back down So i had to get my da to yank it back!n Ouch! :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Mine was having it catch in my zip of my trousers and I could'nt bare to pull it back down So i had to get my da to yank it back!n Ouch! :eek2:

LOL! classic that happened to my little brother once! Mum called an ambulance! This reminds of that scene in There's Something About Mary.
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot

LOL! classic that happened to my little brother once! Mum called an ambulance! This reminds of that scene in There's Something About Mary.

That happened me before although not after anything sex related !! :lol:

Actually Owwww :crying: :crying: :crazyeyes
  • Options
    umm mine would have to be my (ex) boyfriends parents coming back whilst we were hmmmggghhh, and quickly doing up buttons etc, i couldnt get my top back on tho so i covered myself in a blanket, his mum walks in and has conversation with me covered in a blanket claiming i was just cold and under the blanket im putting my top back on.
    or the time she caught us snogging in her car but that was kinda placid.
    there wasd the time i got off my head drunk and spent all night declaring my love to my boyfriends best mate hmmmmmm:eek2:
  • Options
    Was in the middle of steaming session with my bf and didn't hear footsteps up the stairs. At a rather awkward moment in burst his brother (who had been away on tour in Kosovo for 4 months and was eager to meet me).
    He immediatly burst into fits of laughter and said he was glad to see that i was getting stuck in!!!!! I was so embarrassed!! Now he has been ordered to knock first!!
  • Options

Also getting a Bj of my mates younger sister (half sister) in his room was embarrassing for all 3 of us.

What your mate was in the room at the same time then?
  • Options
    The morning after my boyfriend at the time had a house party. Woke up next to him in bed the morning after and got down to it (as you do) and his best mate burst in and sat down and started talking to us (obviosly we'd stopped) any way... the rest of the peeps from the party decided to follow him in and all sat down on the bed unaware that I was starkers under the duvet!
    When the found out they refused to leave so I couldnt get dressed for litterally hours!!!
  • Options
    I've never been caught at it I dont think... :tries to remember:

I remember havin sex with this one guy though and he said 'aaah, i'm done - are you?' Not embarassing, more mortifying. yuk!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Options
    Originally posted by MsWhite
    I remember havin sex with this one guy though and he said 'aaah, i'm done - are you?' Not embarassing, more mortifying.

:eek2:
    Wow, I take it he didnt stick around long!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Little_Kel
    The morning after my boyfriend at the time had a house party. Woke up next to him in bed the morning after and got down to it (as you do) and his best mate burst in and sat down and started talking to us (obviosly we'd stopped) any way... the rest of the peeps from the party decided to follow him in and all sat down on the bed unaware that I was starkers under the duvet!
    When the found out they refused to leave so I couldnt get dressed for litterally hours!!!

Did they get to see anything ?????:naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dajama

What your mate was in the room at the same time then?

No! He came in 2mins into the bj
  • Options

No! He came in 2mins into the bj

Did he now... :naughty:
  • Options
    Caught having sex on the kitchen table by my ex-boyfriend's dad.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Caught having sex on the kitchen table by my ex-boyfriend's dad.

How could he prepare a salad again... :eek:

Especially after Daisy nicked the cucumber... :p
  • Options
    Me and my gf were home alone a month or so back, 1 thing led to another as it always does, she ended up on top of me naked. Didn't hear mum and dad come in and dad walked straight in on us. He got a right eyeful, walked straight out, but he seems to b more embarrased than us, so thats ok. lol
  • Options
    experience

I got caught by my mum once when i was about 16
    I was shagging with my boy in my mum's bed at the time.. and then i heard my mum was opening the door.....
    I put my clothes back on straight away....but then mum came in...and my boy was half naked !!!

I was scared stiff.... ..and then my mum questioned me for hours.... she asked me. whether I m still a virgin or not..

actually her question was quite stupid :P...
    but what scared me...was she wanted to take me to hospital for a pussy check up.. anyway she didn't do it in the end...
  • Options
    Thankfully Norty I was in my own bed, else I think there would of been trouble if I was in my parents bed!
  • Options
    glad to know that :)

yeah i couldn't really do it in my own bed..as my bed was very high up lol

u know the kiddies bed :)
  • Options
    One of you would of been banging your head then, lol. Then your mum would be asking why theres a dint in your ceiling, lol.
  • Options
    haha right

yeah but i have shagged with him in my bed a few times...as he found it funny doing it so high up lolz
  • Options
    My boyfriend and I have been walked in on a couple of times by his best mate, luckily we heard him coming up the stairs before he came into the room, so we weren't actually at it. Another time we were at a party, and were upstairs in a room going at it, when a 14 year old friend of mine walked in. I feel sorry for the poor girl - scarred for life.