Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

stereotype of black menn big tools

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi gurls
i'm black yea n i'm tired of every gurl i'm about to sleep with assuming that i have a huge d*ck. Do most of you gurls believe in the stereotype of black men being well hung and for those who have information is it true r false. ie r all the black men u bn with well hung r u seen sum average 1's. 'm getting tired of this pressure.

Comments

• Options
    Ummm, yeah, so far the stereotype has been successful. :)

Sorry if it puts extra pressure on you. :naughty:
  • Options
    I've seen some average - even small ones. Most tend to be on the larger than average size though ... apart from the HUGE ones.
  • Options
    I would go with Teagan here & say that generally that most of the black dicks I've seen have usually been larger than your average white one.
    The only thing I would say though is that black ones in the flacid state tend to be larger, but once erect don't appear any larger than erect white ones.
    I think that us white guys when in the flacid state tend to go smaller & more shrivelled.
    .........unless anyone else can shed more light on this ?

Anyway "Innovator", to be a bit more investigative, & if you don't mind me being abit personal, what size are you in both the flacid & erect state ?
    Then we may be able to give a more objective answer.
  • Options
    The ones i've seen have been average/teeny bit bigger than average.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ocean Sailor
    The only thing I would say though is that black ones in the flacid state tend to be larger, but once erect don't appear any larger than erect white ones.
    I think that us white guys when in the flacid state tend to go smaller & more shrivelled.

I agree. In "penis size" surveys, one never sees that Black men have larger erect penises statistically. They're longer flaccid but not much larger when erect.
  • Options
    Don't forget also, darker meat will look bigger than white meat even if both are exactly the same measurements.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Don't forget also, darker meat will look bigger than white meat even if both are exactly the same measurements.
    Where did you get that one from ? ? :confused:
    I think it is actually more real than apparent ! ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

Any girl will tell you that if you want to look thinner, you should wear black. It slims. ;)

So, on this theory, a black man's penis will look smaller than a white man's penis of the same size.
  • Options
    I can't shed any light on the question, but just thought I'd point out: muscles look bigger when you have a tan than when you are pale. I know this for a fact, because my muscles do look bigger in the summer when I've had my shirt off than they do the rest of the time. That's why pro body builders cover themselves in fake tan before a show.

Just out of interest, what do girls consider 'small', 'average', 'large', and 'huge'? In inches, let's be specific. For the record, I'm a 7. Only fair to give out my size if I'm asking this question I guess :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mister Shhh

Just out of interest, what do girls consider 'small', 'average', 'large', and 'huge'? In inches, let's be specific. For the record, I'm a 7.

7 inches sounds painful :nervous: but I don't really know about sizes - I've only been with one bloke. I haven't measured him or asked him how big his penis is, but it's big enough for me ;)
  • Options
    Yep it's true! (So I've read from THE BOOK:p !)

It reckons that: 'The journal of Research in Personality' studied Asian, Caucasian and black men and came up with the following result:

Asian men were smallest, Averaging 10-14cm (4-5 and half Inches)

Caucasian men came next with 15cm (6in)

and Black men with 16-20cm (6and half -8 inches).

What I want to know is why the The journal of Research in Personality is doing finding out dick sizes:p

It doesn't say if the men were measured or gave the measurement voluntarily but I guess there must be some truth to it!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lizzafins
    Ummm, yeah, so far the stereotype has been successful. :)

Same here honey. I've been with about 10 black guys and they we're all big boys. Just lucky i suppose :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mister Shhh
    Just out of interest, what do girls consider 'small', 'average', 'large', and 'huge'? In inches, let's be specific. For the record, I'm a 7. Only fair to give out my size if I'm asking this question I guess :D
    I think you are verging on being a big boy mate ! :cool:
  • Options
    oh this comes up again and agin, read this and do a search

Susie :)
This discussion has been closed.