Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Where has it gone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have they completly deleted Becky's Bar. I wanted to read the last few post's. or at least printed it out coz it was funny as fuck.

GGGGGRRRRRRR dam you MODS:mad:

Comments

• Options
    Ah well, there's a new one started, so it'll either annoy the fuck out of you or be just what ya need to brighten up these long days....
  • Options
    What the bars gone???? They can't do this to us. Noooo.....:crying:
  • Options
    Eek....along with 400 of my posts. thats not fair...I've been working hard to get my post count up. Thats mean and nasty of the mods.

*Thinks she shouldn't be saying that, but realises they all know she loves them so it's ok. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    Eek....along with 400 of my posts. thats not fair...I've been working hard to get my post count up. Thats mean and nasty of the mods.

It's the Revenge of the Mods, in their quest to extinguish all known post whores :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by atomic brian

It's the Revenge of the Mods, in their quest to extinguish all known post whores :p

I'm not a post whore....how dare you say that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo

I'm not a post whore....how dare you say that.

If you posted 400 times in Becky's Bar.....

I wouldn't stress about it. Let's face it, I didn't get up to 1300 posts without posting nonsense at times :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by atomic brian

If you posted 400 times in Becky's Bar.....

I wouldn't stress about it. Let's face it, I didn't get up to 1300 posts without posting nonsense at times :D

lol...but Beck's bar was my pick up place, of course I was gona post lots in it....didn't realise it was quite that many though :eek:

Hmm...I'll be back up there in half a week anyways. all will be okies.

Just need threads like this which won't be deleted and I can posts loads in them. ;)