Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

bums

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Should they have a wobble about them? (Guys & girls)

I'm not really an Assman myself but I like little fat on the ass, something! to grab hold of on a girl

Girls you happy with your bums, and would you change it if you could?

Ideally how should the perfect bum look for you? (Blokes & birds)

and women what makes a bloke have a good bum?

(Women do you like the word wobble being associated with your bums?)

Comments

• Options
    I have whats called a fat ass :p

It doesnt wobble, it takes off :rolleyes: I like it though, its nice and rounded and most people love it!

Um i dont really look at blokes like that so i wouldnt know!
  • Options
    I love a nice firm arse on a girl. Thats the first thing i look it, there great!!!! Its got to be firm though!!! God i sound like such a shoveanistick (spel?) pig.
  • Options
    I get told I have a good arse but I seriously don't see how or why! I have a similar body to Jennifer Lopez, huge arse compared to the rest of me. Dammit. :(
  • Options
    Like *hellie* I get told that I have a nice bot. Mines pretty small but I'm not entirely sure what makes it nice its just that I've had it said both to me and about me.

As for guys' bums, for me, I like them to be small and tight. But that's just my personal preference.
  • Options
    Hehe i was having a conversation with Lorna this morning about how great her bum is :D

Not big, not small, not flabby not bony nice shape :yum:
    Perfect!
  • Options
    Originally posted by randomgirl

As for guys' bums, for me, I like them to be small and tight. But that's just my personal preference.

Agreed....just nice...especially when they're bent over. But there has to be something to them. As someone I know says they have to have a bum not a leg! :lol:
  • Options
    Actually Harmless, I dont want Wobble anywhere about my bum! lol. He's got no business there in the first place! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    Actually Harmless, I dont want Wobble anywhere about my bum! lol. He's got no business there in the first place! :p

ROFL

And how would you know whether Wobble was storing anything in his bum at the mo? :eek::p:eek:
  • Options
    Lol, Poor old Wobble!

Mr Wobble;) ;)
  • Options
    Actually wouldnt want Blobby back there either!!! :eek: :crazyeyes :eek2:
  • Options
    Re: bums
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Should they have a wobble about them? (Guys & girls)

I'm not really an Assman myself but I like little fat on the ass, something! to grab hold of on a girl

Girls you happy with your bums, and would you change it if you could?

Ideally how should the perfect bum look for you? (Blokes & birds)

and women what makes a bloke have a good bum?

(Women do you like the word wobble being associated with your bums?)

I actually like my bum, one of the only parts that I do like! hehe I get a lot of compliments about it so it must be alright ;) I don't know what's so good about it, it's small kylie style I have been told! I would not want the word wobble in the same sentence as my bum at all!

My boyf has a fab bum :yum: Like Kazbo & Randomgirl a small and tight bum on a bloke is nice ;)
  • Options
    Well I think that a guys ass shouldnt be too small but should have tight cheeks, I like that! Nicely shaped! I dont know! hehehehe, I just know a good ass when I see one!

What about you girls?
  • Options
    i quite like my bum its pretty small and firm - despite no exercise whatsoever (thank you god for my good genes!) a lot of guys seem to like feeling it anyway!;)
    as for a guys bum firm and rounded is nice - this type is usually small too yum! i saw a guy with a really gorgeous bum the other day at uni - cheered me right up - he was walking up the stairs in front of me!!!:D
  • Options
  • Options
    I've been told many times how cute my bum is!
    Its like the rest of me, small, firm and cute! :D
  • Options
    Hey, don't flatter yourself! Your bum, and what you wish to do with it is your business, and I'm not about to stick my nose, or anything else, in your business! :eek: :D
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    And how would you know whether Wobble was storing anything in his bum at the mo?
    Yeah, how did he know I had....... Erm... no, I'm not saying anymore. :eek2: Now, your bottom on the other hand may be worth sticking some business in! :naughty::D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *~Kitty~*
    I have whats called a fat ass :p

It doesnt wobble, it takes off :rolleyes:

Haha!

I like my ass. And so does everyone else.

On a bloke - firm and grabbable...it's gotta have shape. Flat asses just don't do it for me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

Yeah, how did he know I had....... Erm... no, I'm not saying anymore. :eek2: Now, your bottom on the other hand may be worth sticking some business in! :naughty::D

Mr_Wobble ;)

:eek: I don't want any of yours being stuck up my ass thanks...I try to keep it clean of that stuff....but as for other things, then...:naughty:
  • Options
    BUMS.......mmmmmmmmmmmm.......love em ! :)
    Mens mind you ! !
    Go together with a nice pair of legs.
    All nicely in proportion, firm, rounded & tight !
    All kept together in a nice pair of LEVIS 501's.
    I see one or two nice ones walking around in my office each day.

But..........then there is my partner's !
    & it's all mine ! ! :naughty:
  • Options
    I thank god that my arse is one or maybe my only ;) best asset. It's quite peachy and small and looks ok in a g-string (so boyfriend says. He says it's very smooth too.

I love a man who looks good in jeans tight on the arse..mmm..:yum:
  • Options
    the majority of people say ive got a nice arse, but then again i have no boobs, so ya'know....
    there was this one guy at school who used to constantly tell me how fat my arse was and i used to get paranoid until i asked a load of guy mates if they prefered j.lo or geri halliwell in the arse department and they alll said j.lo. so after that it was skin tight levis and mini skirts all the way!;) ;);)
  • Options
    I am pleased to say I have no issues whatsover with my arse. It's just fine. :D