Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

worried he might be gay!!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my boyfriend likes strap ons, he likes me to wear a home made one and 'do him', hes obsessed with looking at my butthole when we have sex and has previously admitted he'd like to try summat with a guy. he says he loves me, we want to have a baby but im nervous he might just want a kid while he can have one with a woman. help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    So you want to get a flat with him an get the government to pay for it, you think hes gay :eek:

Time to get out I think :D
  • Options
    Firstly calm down...

So your boyfriend likes a bit of anal play (admitidly more than most) but that doesn't make him gay, anal sex can be enjoyed by all people straight, bisexual and gay. So we can count that part off... he'd like to try something with a guy, well thats bi-curiousness.

Whats to stop him going off and being gay? He's with you.. talk with him about things, sit down and express your concerns. If he says he love you and you think he's being honest then thats fair enough..

Just because he likes anal doesn't mean you should jump to conclusions :)
  • Options
    Does he have any interest in straight forward vaginal sex with you?
  • Options
    yeah!!! lol im just very paranoid and thinking he might be gay is another one of my daft little ways of convincing myself im no good for him! We've had like a 4some thing with a couple before but we only swapped partners and i went with the lass, he had chance to do summat with the lad but neva wanted to! He likes seeing me with a girl too much to be gay =)

*not in denial* ahem!

lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Nikki_S
    He likes seeing me with a girl too much to be gay =)

*not in denial* ahem!

lol

I should hook you up with my bisexual friend, and your bf and I can watch the two of you. But there is no way he is touching me.. !!!
  • Options
    lol is she fit? Ive already got one lass to shag, lol that sounds mad, its the girl whos in the couple, we have done it a few times now, thats what our friendship revolves around

im not actually bi funnily enuff, i was bi-curious but now its more for the experience and for the sake of keeping the sex life spicy :D
  • Options
    Re: worried he might be gay!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Nikki_S
    my boyfriend likes strap ons, he likes me to wear a home made one and 'do him', hes obsessed with looking at my butthole when we have sex and has previously admitted he'd like to try summat with a guy. he says he loves me, we want to have a baby but im nervous he might just want a kid while he can have one with a woman. help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't you the dream council flat girl?? JESUS!!!! :eek: :mad: :lol: