Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

First Time I Got High

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i had been smoking weed everyday for about three days with absolutely no effect. i was with older people who i found very interesting and "groovy man". all hair, bell bottoms and dylan.
didn't realy see what the fuss was about. i went for a pee. just about to walk back into the living room when i started giggling. i paused and stepped back. composed myself. every time i reached for the door handle i went into this fit of gloriuos feeling giggles. i'd step back, compose myself and try again but no...the giggles.
i had never experienced anything so funny and warm and exhilerating....that was it, i was hooked ! have been ever since.
that first time, as in first time it actualy worked was brill.

Comments

• Options
    the first real time i got really high as hell through a bottle and didnt really like it a bit....was too intense,smoked 2 much and got really fucking.But after time with music,joints and was brilliant.
    It is really good now the way it all happens,pipe/music,food.
    Like im stoned now.
  • Options
    memories..ahhhh..my first time was alone in a flat with a prospective shag, he rolled a joint and passed it to me, well I thought, just to be social...
    wobbly, giggly, heartbeating so fast I thought it would bounce right out my chest and then the paranioa set in:crazyeyes tried to get to the offy to get some beer, took me hours.
    Loved it :D
  • Options
    Never done 'blow' before, don't like smoking see. Would love to bake some hash muffins, but don't know how to get them past my parents.

What are you cooking, it's not like you..

Just baking some er... muffins

Can I have one when they are done?

Errr.... NO, they are for a friend!

*see, it just wont work*
  • Options
    Similar story to yours, Roll, took me about 3 times. Went to fix myself up in the bathroom one night. Took me a while to realise I had been giggling at my reflection for about 20 minutes!!!
    The biggest thing that struck me about it is how it draaaagggged time out forever!!! it was awsome!!!! a few hours at a friend's house felt like days. Everytime I looked at that clock I'd cheer cause I still had hours left before curfew!!:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Eurgh....first time i smoked was my worst experiance ever...the only time ive ever pulled a whitey...and boy was i sick :yuck:

didnt put me off though!! still happily smoking away everyday...i just know my limits now and can enjoy a chilled spliff :)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I remember doing a lung in my school break and someone totally stitched me up. I was fucking tripping and had to skive the rest of the day off school. I remember sitting on the bench in the local park ...not really understanding what was going.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    In my first apartment ever on my own. No furniture, just a sleeping bag and stereo. We got fastfood, played music, and smoked.

I remember sitting against the wall, looking around with a childish smirk and a look of "I've got a secret", and non-stop giggling that I was trying to hide. Don't think I did too well. :p

"composed myself" - I like that...A friend and I came up with "Normalize, we've got to normalize" (although this was at the start of a roll on E and we still needed to get in line and get searched before getting into the club). Now we use it for any situation in which we need to not appear under the influence of anything.
  • Options
    I was in a night club with some friends. I went to the toliet and theres a few steps you have to go down because the toilets are underneath the club. I remember walking down the steps and I started to get really worried because they seemed to go on for ever and there was more steps than there were ten minutes earlier! I got to the toilets started laughing at myself in a mirror and sang that "I feel pretty" thing.
    It certainly wasnt pretty!!! :lol: