Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Stop! Thief! Hey, thats MY boyfriend!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Some Bitch is trying to steal my boyfriend!
How do I stop it before it happens?
The Full Story: Me and X have been friends for about 2 years, and then suddenly she meets my boyfriend of a month and it all goes downhill from there....
You see X has a reputation for being a get around, and getting thru boyfriends at a rate of knots!
Well, I fone my boyf to see if he's comin out with moi, but, no, he's at X's house hangin out....
loadsa stuff happens after that; we fall out, break up, and get back 2gether again...
My boyfriend talked to her last nite about how much he loved me and that he wanted to be my boyf again...and she FLIPS! she went mental, and startin blurtin out how much she was in love with him.
I text her today telling her to back off from my boyfriend, and replies...."what the f**k have I done?!"
She's such a bitch, trying to steal my boyfriend that she actually says to him that she was trying to steal him! Like, The Rudeness!
What do I do to get her away from my boyfriend whom I love so much???
Thanx, SweetLeaf X

Comments

• Options
    Hard one that luv!

What u've gotta ask is why is he hanging around her house?

Dont let him play the both of you, find out whats going on by having it out with him, he may be genuine. Get him away from the psycho bitch for starters.
  • Options
    He was hanging out with her, coz he thought that they were friends and nuthin else, a bit naive of him i must say, but i trust him completely, i just dont trust her! Help?!
  • Options
    Tell him then! Say that you're not comfortable with her trying it on all the time. How easy would it be to cut all ties with this bitch?
    Coz to me anyone who tries to steal a mates partner is no mate of mine!
    If you trust your boyf then thats really cool, if you dont trust her then you've answered your own question.
  • Options
    It wouldn't be difficult for me, as I'm in the year above her. But my boyf doesn't tend to fall out with people easily...
  • Options
    can't you just have a quiet word with her, and ask her to get away from your bf? Also tell him how you're feeling and see how he feels. Talk to her; texting won't work, she won't pick up on your seriousness through texts. She should listen if you talk to her; she can't be that much of a bitch. If not, you could try hitting her, or threatening to anyway. (Last resort thing only)
  • Options
    She can't steal him unless he's interested! I know for a fact that some guy I felt absolutely nothing for could never steal me from my boyf! As long as he's not interested in this girl he shouldn't be going anywhere.
  • Options
    Tell your bf to choose, who's more important u or that ditsy girl? if he loves u he'll stop hanging around wit her as he shud see its hertin u! loves a bitch until u become one :D
  • Options
    do u trust him? cos it takes two to tangle and if he really loves u he wont do anything with ur mate. and what u doing with a mate who keeps stealing your boyfriends?????
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    She can't steal him unless he's interested! I know for a fact that some guy I felt absolutely nothing for could never steal me from my boyf! As long as he's not interested in this girl he shouldn't be going anywhere.

That is true, but you would be surprised on how something innocent like hanging could turn into something more complicated. im not saying he would cheat, but in my own opinion is that he might actually begin to like her, though it may be as a mate, but whenever something between you and him happens he'll run off to her as shes a "friend", this is were she may see his weakness and pounce.

But then again if i was in your situation i would be rather pissed, but talk to him and try to find out (though he may see it as you dont trust him)

Anyway goodluck with it

(100th post whoo hoo)