Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

whats going on????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, i've been with this guy for about a month. it was going really well until this week, i haven't seen him for a week, whenever i ring him he says he'll ring back and doesn't. he says hes still into me and all.
but.
his best mate was going around our group of friends saying what a slut i am and how i pulled this guy infront of my (ex) boyfriend when we were together. i think he got other people to say stuff about me too and now im worried that my boyfriend's being influenced by his mate to break it off with me, what should i do????:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Send him a txt asking if you two can meet and talk about this (If he makes up an excuse not to meet you) you are wasting your time on him, he has no balls and will mess you about.

If you do manage to meet, it would be a good idea to come clean about some of your other dirty little secrets so that no one else can tell him. (If he now thinks your a slut, he wont be able to trust you so you may have to prove to him you aren’t one and gain his trust)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    (If he makes up an excuse not to meet you) you are wasting your time on him, he has no balls and will mess you about.

You dont need someone who simply messes you about, you deserve better, but you never know he may actually have a good enough reason for not calling you back but you wont find out unless you ask.

Good Luck anyway ;)